Camera.comp Specialist Pte. Ltd. / Unethical Behaviour and Scam, rip off, lies
I was approached by someone on the street advising that there was a sale on all electronics in Singapore and this shop was the best. Johnny Lim the Manager of the store started to bamboozle us with talk on how great a deal the Tablets were and how much we will save in comparison to Australia and all the extra's he would throw in. We ended up spending over S$2, 000 on products we could get in Australia for approx $600 each and he held his thumb over the amount when signing the Credit Card slip. Once i realised the amount we were charged then i went back to the shop and demanded my money back which he refused to give and then "upgraded" one of the screen sizes. He was a horrible man and i hope that no-one else gets ripped off by them. I have also complained to the Singapore Tourism Board hoping that they can warn people not to use this company and hopefully they can be shut down.
More Camera.comp Specialist Pte. Ltd. Complaints & Reviews
- Camera.comp Specialists Pte Ltd - Ripped off $300 
- Camera Comp Specialist Pte Ltd - Scam artists
- Camera.comp Specialist Pte Ltd - overcharging of tablet notebook 
- Camera Comp Specialist Pte Ltd - Overcharged / forced sale of incompatible items
- Camera.comp Specialist Pte. Ltd. - overcharged / sale of incompatible items