Camera Works International / Unprofessional and poor services

1 80 Birmingham Street, Suite B6, Toronto, ON M8V 3W6Toronto, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 416.201.9500

I never hire a company by mere seeing their ad online but with Camera Works intl. I made an exception which was a bad move on my part and my husband. We hired Reddy Sampath and his wife Nancy Benetton Sampath after a brief discussion on our project. As soon as they got the upfront payment to begin it was a different story all together. Reddy became extremely rude and obnoxious and also had an issue when we tried giving him our ideas on our budget. I wanted to take them to court but my husband talked me out of it and we forfeited the deposit. This is definitely a company not to use for important projects. Our highly unfortunate experience dealing with them speaks in volumes.

Camera Works International

Comments

Tr
  21st of Aug, 2009

The above allegation is totally false.

Ma
  2nd of Sep, 2009

This is not a correct depiction of Cameraworks. I dealt with them, and they were more than accommodating and out going. If you forfeited your deposit, it must have been because you did not want to go through with your project. You should not blame them for your cold feet or what ever issues you had. I had my project delayed and they asked me if I wanted my deposit back untill I was ready to start. I dont understand why you would leave your money, unless you wanted to get out of your contract and knew you could not.