Cameo Lingerie / Don't Order From Them

1 Eaton, United States Review updated:
Phone: None

This company promises they items will ship within 2-3 business day and to please contact them if you don't receive it by 7-10 business day. The only way to contact them is via email. They don't have a phone number. Sent 3 emails and I still haven't recieved a response or my product. I am disputting the charges on my credit card. Buyer Beware!!! I wish I would have noticed they didn't have a phone number then I would have and second thoughts about ordering from them.

Tl

More Cameo Lingerie Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ei
      15th of Aug, 2008

I agree! I have not received my package either! & it has been almost a month that i bought it!! & they already took the money out of my bank account. Have sent as well 3 emails & they dont respond!
    I am very upset!!!

• M
      9th of Sep, 2008

I'm getting worried now also because I have ordered something for over a week now and i sent them 2 emails and still get no replies regarding the status of my order. I should have had second thoughts about ordering when they have no address or email on their site. BUYER BEWARE . dont be fooled by their pretty site. hopefully my order will come though but i definitely would not purchase from them ever again.

• M
      9th of Sep, 2008

actually they do have an address and when you search in google you can find their number. and they do pick up . sorry to trash the company so soon . maybe they dont want people to constantly be calling but they are reachable by phone. just need to dig for it. hopefully my order will arrive as they had told me over the phone.

for those that are frantically trying to find their information to contact it is:

Cameo Collections 5901 E 1300 N Eaton In 47338.
    765 396 2121

please double check for yourself if this is the one.

• La
      30th of Sep, 2008

I am going through a similar experience. I received the merchandise and was dissatisfied with the quality so I returned it. I sent them numerous emails on the status of my refund and they have not responded. I have since contacted my credit card company and they are going to look into it further.

• Tr
      8th of Oct, 2008

I ordered a corset from these guys way back in april of this year. after many emails still have not receive it. They charged my credit card about a month after ordering. they refuse to answer any emails I send. my advice would be to stay away from these people.

• Mi
      6th of Nov, 2008

Same issues. I asked them to ship on a particular day. They never have and will not return e-mail. Will call number and probably start dispute process. What a bummer purchased from them a few years ago no problem.

• Un
      2nd of Feb, 2009

I too am having the exact same problem. I immediately was worried since I had been charged for it two days after I placed my order but I had not recieved any sort of confirmation email. I have emailed them three times about the status of my order. They sent me one email that only showed me WHAT I bought and the total and they told me to sign in at the website. When I would do so, it wouldn't show me my order. It has been two weeks, and after reading all of these complaints, I am definitely going to by bank to dispute it tomorrow. Too bad I didnt look into this before hand. Afterwards I looked at the website of the "Dreamgirl" line.. and realized that they show a list of stores which their items are sold at -- Cameo Collections was not one of them!!!

• Ba
      22nd of Apr, 2009

Ha ha. You guys are ###ing Idiots. You are acting like you don't know the economy suck right now. People are getting laid off and stuff cause of lack of money. Of course businesses are going to go slow. Calm your horny sex seeking selves down. It's Lingerie, not the end of the world.

• Ve
      6th of May, 2009

This company has a great web site...good products and great prices...the biggest drawback is they can't ship the product to save their ###.
    Big crapshoot to order from this company

• Su
      10th of May, 2009

Hey bates82...I think you are the ###ing idiot...of course it's only Lingerie but that is not the point. Lousy, Lazy or dishonest business practices is what we are all talking about here.
    I, too am having the very same problem...no response to the e-mails I have sent and no product! I will be calling Monday to see if I can get through to a Person.

• Ev
      18th of May, 2009

DO NOT order from this company!!! placed an order 4/22/09 and they debited my account. The money apparently never came out but did today... I was furious!!! I'm thinking I was drafted twice but it looks like now only once today since the damn order was shipped out yesterday. I have a tracking number with USPS. I got one response when I first contacted them telling me it would be shipped that following week.. ok cool.. I left it alone... then never anything still.. I emailed them again... This time they just copied and pasted and order I already knew about cuz I never got the damn thing!!! no other comments in the email... Ok by this time I'm mad. They have acccess to my account and once I saw they withdrew the same amount from my account I was furious. Thankfully they didn't... But I will NEVER EVER EVER EVER order from this company again. I should have had the good sense to google them and see if there were complaints about them. I have learned my lesson now!!! I usually don't post anything like this to any websites but if we don't let others know when things like this happen then how will anyone know???!!!

• Ca
      11th of Jun, 2009

Cameo-Intimates.com would like to publicly state that is has NO AFFILIATION with "Cameo Lingerie" whatsoever. Unfortunately our good name is coming up among their negative reviews in web searches, particularly people searching for their contact information. As a result, we are receiving a high volume of angry customer calls confusing us with cameolingerie.com.

***********************************************************************************
    The following telephone number for Cameo Lingerie has been provided to us by VISA:
    1-765-348-2121

Sincerely,

Chris & Connie
    Cameo Intimates Lingerie
    www.cameo-intimates.com

• Rl
      20th of Nov, 2009

I ordered from Cameo Lingerie without reading reviews and I was really nervous about receiving the order. Never got any sort of sales or shipping conformation. I was ready to call them after not receiving any word in two weeks when the package showed up. It had what I ordered and I'm pretty happy with it. Maybe I got lucky but I got my package and I hope you all did too.

• Jm
      20th of Dec, 2009

I placed an order almost a year ago and still yet to receive it "they " CAMEO LINGERIE charged my account the same day as I ordered just logged in again order status says " pending " ... don't order from this fly by night company... I had emailed them on a daily basis for 6 months then gave up. Almost a year now and I will do whatever I can to ruin this company... Seems like I'm not the one they screwed over!!!

• Sp
      21st of Apr, 2010

I've sent 3 e-mails, it's been over 2 weeks and I have not received a response. I will be calling tomorrow, thanks for the number.

• Mo
      6th of May, 2010

Ordered 4 weeks ago and still no sign of goods and no response from them either! Surely it is possible to prosecute these guys!??

7th of May, 2010

I have ordered from them in the past. It took over 2 months to receive what I ordered. The product was not on back order or anything that would cause it to come in later. When I ordered they said I would receive my package not later than 5 business days. I honestly would not recommend purchasing anything from them for the simple fact that they cannot ship anything when promised...or even close to when promised. I will agree that the products are very nice and a good price but its really not worth the hassle.

• Ca
      1st of Nov, 2010

I sent my order on 10/02/10 and finally received it on 10/25/10. But it was the wrong dress! I paid 50.00 dollars for it. I found the number through Google but no one ever answers. I sent the dress back . Which I knew I probably made a huge mistake. Because now I am out of 50 bucks and no dress :( I live in Indiana and I am about to Drive there mysel[censored]

• Ru
      4th of Jan, 2011

Am going thru same problem now...no response, no answering phone. Ordered product MID December and still nothing. STAY AWAY from this company.

• Mo
      4th of Jan, 2011

If its any consolation to you people waiting, I tried to get in touch for 3 months without a single reply. BUT, the goods finally came 3 and a half months after I ordered. Best to sit and wait and maybe you'll be surprised one sunny day... Advise is: Stay well clear of this company!