Camelot Lending Services / I paid a lot of money and never got the loan

1 95814, 980 9th St Suite 230, Sacramento, CA, United States Review updated:

I applied for the loan in the company Camelot Lending Services. The rep called me and informed that I was approved for the loan. I sent them payment in amount of $800, but after that they didn’t provide my loan. They started to ask for more money. I sent them 2 more payments, and they continued to charge me. I told them to cancel everything and provide money back, but they stopped to communicate and it became impossible to reach them. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

St
May 1, 2014

Comments

• Dm
      8th of Jun, 2014

OH yes they got us to. Every time there was a payment required they would come up with another TAX that was required. Then they increase the loan amount for a slightly higher payment so you get suckered in for putting out more. When we wouldn't pay any more they promised us a refund in 30 business days. Well that refund was never made and you can't get a hold of anyone anymore because of their call screening system. We have reported the scam to the RCMP in Canada and the FBI in the United States. The local police in Sacremento where going to check them out as well. Due the amount of money they got from us they will be charged with Grand Larceny when they get caught.

• Da
      8th of Nov, 2014
    Camelot Lending Services - fraud
    camelot lending services
    San Francisco

they got me good I paid a 2500 deposit for a 10000 loan and they kept asking for more money and I said no more and told them to refund my money they said I would receive it in 30 business days I never received a cent this all started in march