Camel / receiving spam
I'm constantly receiving spam from Camel. I'm in Australia and the Camel website doesn't allow me to log in from outside the US. Even when I use methods to fool the website, my "account" doesn't seem to exist and the email address the spam is sent to is not listed in their database.
The REALLY weird thing is I'm not a smoker, nor have I ever been.
This is clearly a stretch by Reynolds to expand their marketing reach but it's also illegal under Australian law and I would suspect also under US law.
More Camel Complaints & Reviews
- Camel - new camel crush packaging 
- Camel Cigarettes - camel cash has been missing from cigarettes 
- Camel - camel double cigarettes - purple and mint
- Camel Cigarettes - camel activate purple mint price in south africa
- Camel - camel double mint and purple
- Camel - camel red
- Camel - camel activate purple
- Camel - I miss the old camel blue lights m 
- Camel - camel crush
- Camel - camel crush silvers/new packing the worst