Camaeh Inc / Stolen Money

Cameah Inc or Camaeh Inc is a fradulent company. This is a pyramid scheme at best. They professionally lie to you and tell you will own your own marketing company in one year. If you do make it, then you have learned how to successfully lie to everyone around you and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Jolene Foor is the owner and she told me a bunch of stuff that never came true. I worked there for 5 months and my checks were always wrong. She kept my last check and told me that my whole check wasnt getting paid. How convienient? We used to hang out all the time till I learned why a liar and cheater she is. I met her boss and everything, at first I was amazed by him but he is a liar and cheater too.

There is another company that works under the same umbrella as Camaeh inc and they are Lex Marketing Group. They all are scammers . I wish something could be done about all these companies that prey off young, ambitious people but the empire has gotten too big and too many people make a profit off of other peoples sweat hours. Just be very careful when you make a decision on your next job companies like this force you to make a decision on the spot. Its all commissioned based sales and they work you like a dog from 7:45-8am till 6:30, 7 sometimes 8 at night.

If you have a family then you definitley wanna get outta there quickly I've seen many ruined relationships because of this company.

Comments

• In
      27th of Oct, 2010

We did work for Jolene, who made up a story about her check book being stolen and long story short, we never received the promised check. She even involved someone who worked for her, stating she was sending out the payment. That is ok, what goes around comes around, I believe she will screw enough people she will not be able to cover her stories anymore. If more and more people post the truth about her, it will shut her down.

• Fo
      9th of Mar, 2016

I also worked for Jolene, but she's running a company called NCG, inc. or Northeast Consulting Group, inc. now. My checks were wrong almost every week. Sometimes she would fix it, but she would forget and it would take weeks to get it resolved. I constantly had to work 12 hour days and before I left she started to make people work Saturdays too.