Calypso Cay / Timeshare Scam

1 4951 CALYPSO CAY WAYOrlando, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 407 9971713

I was scammed into signing for a bunch of promises that I have not and am told will not get! Paid 10, 000 and now told those people dont work therenow I went for a tour in exchange for Disney tickets. Long story short...I ended up buying this "deal" .. I was promised to be able to travel anytime, own a 2 bedroom condo and be able to travel to places Ive never been before. ..Europe etc. I could exchange points (96, 000) for cruises, cars, hotels etc..Also promised 5 bonus travel weeks. Well...I bought this DEAL back on October 11, 2014 from CALYPSO CAY IN ORLANDO. To this day I have been fighting non stop with them to get what I was promised!! I was scammed into signing papers and being told...its all just paperwork...I want my money back! Ive being told that "The sales staff that sold and promised you that do not work here any more"...and "you should just pay because we are going to ruin your perfect credit" "We dont offer that program any more"...and a whole bunch more crap! I have received no paperwork since! I have contacted so many people...and will continue to. Contact Federal Trade Commission [protected] put in complaint!! I was sold this crap by Mark Biondi and Mr. John Santiago.I was told I haddd to open up a new credit card (BANK OF AMERICA) and couldn't use my own. They had me charge the 10, 000 to the new card...Im not getting the travel package with the 96, 000 points because they DO NOT even have that package! I have been dealing with Robert Henderson [protected] who will not forward me to higher ups and will not budge on refund. I know what i was promised, have plenty of paperwork..Im not interested in his offers of replacements to make me happy!! I was promised I would travel immediately...here it is now June and nothing!!! It was all a scam!!!

Your Desired Resolution:
I went for a tour in exchange for Disney tickets. Long story short...I ended up buying this "deal" .. I was promised to be able to travel anytime, own a 2 bedroom condo and be able to travel to places Ive never been before. ..Europe etc. I could exchange points (96, 000) for cruises, cars, hotels etc..Also promised 5 bonus travel weeks. Well...I bought this DEAL back on October 11, 2014 from CALYPSO CAY IN ORLANDO. To this day I have been fighting non stop with them to get what I was promised!! I was scammed into signing papers and being told...its all just paperwork...I want my money back! Ive being told that "The sales staff that sold and promised you that do not work here any more"...and "you should just pay because we are going to ruin your perfect credit" "We dont offer that program any more"...and a whole bunch more crap! I have received no paperwork since! I have contacted so many people..and will continue to.Contact Federal Trade Commssion [protected] put in complaint!! I was sold this scam by Mark Biondi and John Santiago...I have been dealing with Robert Henderson for resolutution [protected]. I paid 10, 000 on a credit card they said I HAD to open. Even though my credit and cards were in excellent status. Im also dealing with BANK OF AMERICA and federal complaints there... I know I was promised to travel anytime, any place through TRAVEL MATRIX with a lifetime membership per Mark. Now that program is a scam too. It cost 179$ and is not mine for life. AND they have nothing to do with the points I was promised. I was also told I could come to Florida anytime with sufficient reservations--NOPE..only once every other year. I was told I had 5 bonus weeks--ALSO USELESS!..I have to pay for them too. Nothing that was promised is what Im getting and Ive had enough

Ti
Jun 24, 2015

Comments

• Sc
      8th of Sep, 2015

8446631552 is the new number this Scam is working from but now giving away cruises with Norwegian Cruise lines, The letters they send look like its Norwegian Cruises but its not be warned this is a Scam you will Loose Money !