Calypso Cay / Scam and cheating
I was skeptical when I received a telephone call saying that I had won a holiday in Orlando Florida, but I thought what the hell, let them have their say. Sounds good and as I intend to be in the UK next year, the flight cost won't be as expensive. I have received offers like this before and have even accepted one. The big difference being was that I did not have to give my credit card details over the phone. I was sent the information first and had 21 days to accept the offer. Which I did and my family had a great day.
When the telemarketer got impatient with me for refusing to give my credit card details over the phone and continued to speak over me when I kept repeating that I was not going to change my mind, I decided I did not want to deal with people so rude. He then threatened to hang up on me if I did not give him the details, so I let him. I knew if I had truly won this trip they would have to ring me back. Funny I haven't heard back from them. What they don't realize is that there are legitimate offers out there and the way they do business is making them the losers.
More Calypso Cay Complaints & Reviews
- Tropical Grand vacation/Calypso Cay resort - holiday scam 
- Calypso Cay Resort - Buyer beware 
- Calypso Cay - credit card 
- Calypso Cay - Fraud and cheating
- Calypso Cay Resort - Unauthorized charges 
- Calypso Cay - Timeshare Scam 
- Calypso Cay Resort - Bait and Switch 
- Calypso Cay - Dump! No one wants to take responsibility! 
- Calypsocay.com - Total disaster!
- Calypso Cay - Do not recommend