Calypso Cay / credit card

2921a Vineland Rd suite AKissimmee, FL, United States Review updated:
4.15
Phone: 407 997 1600
I received a telephone call telling me i had won a free trip. They asked for my credit card details for confirmation purposes only. I asked both people i spoke to over and over again and before i gave my details if there would be any charges they both assured me that their would be absoulutely not a dime put onto my credit card.
They were in fact processing a charge for almost $1, 000 australian as we spoke. They still have not refunded the money even though they said they would do so immediately. They had no right to make the charge in the first place as i told them I did not want to continue before hanging up the call.
Today i received the parcel I also told them I did not want and rang them they told me i had a cooling off period that is no good to me I want the charge reversed and I should not have to go to the trouble of posting them back a package that I told them not to send me before the end of the conversation.
This is stealing or certainly falls into a similar category. I have discovered a web site that is devoted to them and the way that they scam people surely they can sell what they want without this type of robbery. Although I doubt that they are even legitimite. Please could you tell me what else i can do and how to warn others I can not afford the $900 + australian dollars times are very tough here at the moment.
sincerly Jo Tillotson

Comments

Di
  23rd of Apr, 2011
HI, contact your bank and let them know, i am with the CBA, I contacted the visa department they stopped my card, and resent me a new one, they logged a dispute for me, and i will get my money back with in 45 days, they also have this company on file they know they are scammers

Calypso Cay Resort Logo Calypso Cay Resort