Calypso Cay / repeated telemarketers calling

1 FL, United States Review updated:

This company keeps calling me. I am not interested in a vacation deal. They continue to call - I've gotten at least seven phone calls in the last couple weeks. The last person called - I told her that I got a lot of calls already and please take me off the list. She disagreed with me saying it's the only 1 time they called. I said regardless I'm not interested, so I hung up on her. I feel bad she is trying to make a living, but this is bordering on harassment. They keep calling as if they have dozens of people with lists containing repeat phone #'s or they just lied about not having called before. Besides, my # is on the do not call registry so they should be held liable.

Ym
Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

23rd of Jan, 2009

I have received the same numerous hang-up robo calls, was connected once and told them I was not interested and they should remove me from the list. Still receiving calls. This outfit borders on criminal harassment. In addition, I have heard many reviews of the place and their facility and services are substandard.