Calypso Cay / repeated telemarketers calling
This company keeps calling me. I am not interested in a vacation deal. They continue to call - I've gotten at least seven phone calls in the last couple weeks. The last person called - I told her that I got a lot of calls already and please take me off the list. She disagreed with me saying it's the only 1 time they called. I said regardless I'm not interested, so I hung up on her. I feel bad she is trying to make a living, but this is bordering on harassment. They keep calling as if they have dozens of people with lists containing repeat phone #'s or they just lied about not having called before. Besides, my # is on the do not call registry so they should be held liable.
More Calypso Cay Complaints & Reviews
- Tropical Grand vacation/Calypso Cay resort - holiday scam 
- Calypso Cay Resort - Buyer beware 
- Calypso Cay - Scam and cheating 
- Calypso Cay - credit card 
- Calypso Cay - Fraud and cheating
- Calypso Cay - Timeshare Scam 
- Calypso Cay Resort - Bait and Switch 
- Calypso Cay - Dump! No one wants to take responsibility! 
- Calypsocay.com - Total disaster!
- Calypso Cay - Do not recommend