Calvin Klein / zipper

Dear customer service :

Reference : Oletha Heath
                875 Boynton Ave # 13D
                Bronx, NY, 10473

I'm writing this letter to inform your that I love your dresses . I found the perfect dress for my birthday this year in Macy's department store in Cross County, NY.
(CDNEW9308) (CD0E1Z64) (CAP) these are the codes that are in the dress I brought . My only problem after I purchase the dress I have to replace the zipper. Today I went back to Macy's in Cross County and purchase another dress for my daughter's graduation and once again during the purchase I notice the zipper was already damage . I love the dress so much that I continue to proceed with the sale knowing I have to take the dress to a Taylor to be repaired. Codes on the ( CDUG2029) ( CD0E1KE2). Please consider for your future dresses to get a quality zipper . The style of your dresses are very unique and I will continue to purchase in the future but you have to upgrade the zippers.

Oletha Heath