Calvin Klein / calvin klein saffiano leather chain tote

New York City, United States

Around the beginning of December 2016, I purchased the Calvin Klein Saffiano Leather Chain Tote from Macy’s in dark taupe. I was so excited to purchase my first designer bag. Once I saw a sale, I jumped for it and purchased this bag. Upon receiving it, I noticed that the shape of the bag wasn’t study and it looked a bit worn. However, I thought this issue would resolve after placing daily necessities (wallet, pen/pencils, a notebook, a folder, gum, etc) and after some wear. Although the issue never resolved, I disregarded the shape because I loved the bag and it was cute (received tons of compliments on it). A month after purchasing it, I started noticing a rip on the bottom of the bag (where the seams are). I bought this bag to wear once in a while, so I was surprised to see the rip. A week or two after that, I see another 2 rips, but on the other side of the bag! In order to piece my favorite bag together, I purchased good quality fabric glue and allowed thosebareas to dry for 24-32 hours. A few months later, this bag just keeps ripping! This rip is even larger (shown in the pictures below)! I am so disappointed in this bag! I expected to receive a good quality bag that Calvin Klein is known for. Now, I just feel as if my money went down the drain with how quickly this bag deteriorated.

Su