Calvary Portfolio Collection Agency / Harassing phone calls!

1 P.O. Box 1030Hawthorne, United States Review updated:
Phone: (866) 434-4966

This company has been calling my house for months! I've explained to them, I'm not the people you have asked for when they call! I've also called the company itself telling them to remove my phone number, to no avail! I don't know these people, I have good credit, and the names are totally incorrect! What don't they get!? I'm really tired of the harassing calls to my home.

Please tell me smb, what I can do to resolve this!?

Thank You, Mr. Harville!

Comments

13th of Oct, 2008

I am getting the something from this company for almost a year. My insurance company paid for my bills right after my claim, but for some reason this company is keep on sending me bills and phone calls, so I used one of those bill and write them a letter(like fews months ago), note that I don't owe anything, my insurance already pay them off.

But the bills and calls are keep on, that is horrible.

• Ca
      5th of Nov, 2008

Cavalry Portfolio Services located at Hawthorne, NY is still harrassing me. Before it was with telephone calls (I had to change my number) and now with letters. I recieve two and three letters a week requesting payment to a debt that is not mine. I have asked for copies of the contracts and/or the accounts they are stating I owe to no avail. By the way I have been actively serviced with for the past ten years by the company that they say I owe money too.

• Ra
      11th of Apr, 2009

Cavalry Portfolio Services generally purchases debt that is out of the statue of limitations. The Buffalo, NY office does use some illegal tactics. Any reference to moving forward or implying legal action is illegal on their part. Most of the debt they try to collect on is over 10 years old and not reported on an individual's credit report. Before paying anything to them I would check your credit report to make sure it is being reported. Also if you've got delinquent funds they'll use bogus laws like bouncing checks over state lines or credit card fraud.

• Ca
      9th of Mar, 2010

CALVARY IS THE NEW BAD BOY IN TOWN. LOOK UP THE LAWS FOR DEBT COLLECTION AND FIGHT BACK...