Calstone Financial` / Illegal loan!

1 Wayne, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-331-6015

Told me I was approved for a $7000.00 loan. Told me I needed to put up $1700.00 to secure the loan. This is the same thing that Allstate Financial was doing. When I told Nick that what they were doing was against the law he started to get mad. When I asked fr an address he hung up on me. Do not do business with these people they are scamers just like ALLSTATE FINANCIAL GROUP.

Comments

• Te
      18th of Jan, 2008

They left a voicemail that I had been approved for a loan for $15,000 which is way more than I asked for. I had answered a couple of questions online and thought it was kind of weird because I didn't answer enough questions to get an "approval" for that kind of money. When I called, they wanted $2700 up front for the loan. The interest rate they quoted was so low it just sounded phoney. I am glad I read the comments and didn't waste my time or money.

• Je
      25th of Jan, 2008

I was actually scammed by Calstone Financial and have filed a formal complaint against them. Same thing....wanted money up front, only I was stupied enough to fall for it. I have a two year old and expressed the need for my money back, but was still not reimbursed. I feel like these people would take pennies from a homeless person. They should have to be held accountable for their actions and should have to reimburse everyone they stole money from. I hope this helps to warn others and helps to avoid any further scams by these crooks. Conveniently, their website is now closed and their phone number is no longer working, as of today, January 25, 2008. You can file a formal complaint at Recol.com, which is the Canadian police. Also, Phonebusters phone number is 888-495-8501. Maybe the more people who report this, the greater the chance of holding them accountable for their actions.

• Al
      25th of Jan, 2008

I just wanted to agree with Jennifer about the scam by Calstone Financial. Unfortunately I fell for the scam also. I was told that I could get a refund but it would take 14 to 31 business days. When I tried to call back to speak with someone the number was disconnected. So if you receive a message from them don't trust them, it's all a scam.