Calstone Financial / Fraud and cheating!

1 103 S 4th Street Suite 120Humphrey, NE, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-331-6015

I had this same issue, told me i was approved for 7000.00 and want me to send 1750.00 to secure the loan. I received a contract from them too, just look fishy, so i contacted the BBB from Nebraska and they emailed me back saying the address was to a real estate company. And that the phone number wasn't listed, when you call the number to press one to speak with a consultant the operator prompts you to speak your name "Who's calling please" and beeps for you to respond. Then the actual person leaving the message for the company studded a couple of times. SO BE AWARE OF THIS COMPANY, i have reported it to BBB.

Comments

• Mc
      13th of Jan, 2008

I agree with CL Henderson, I also applied and found it to good to be true. So, I began trying to locate them through their phone, fax, and address; found nothing. They also had asked for collateral payment but luckly I waited before signing or sending anything over through fax. I am greatful for others for posting their complaints to warn others. Thanks.

• Ju
      20th of Jan, 2008

Calstone financial gave me my loans i minutes i was approved for 150,000 and had to send 7,500.00 everthing was fine.