Callwave / Physical harm threats

1 Phoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 480-463-1350

Recently I met someone on a dating site who acted very suspicious. I did a lot of searching on the google website and under his phone [protected] was a warning posted by a victim named Maria. Apparently this man Charles Bannerman tried to get $5, 000. from her. She infomed me that his calls came from the company named Callwave and after speaking with this company she discovered these calls are not from the area code 480 (AZ) but instead orginate from Africa. She has filed an complaint with the police.

He is now calling me with threatening calls to hurt me and the calls show that they now coming from a local hotel in my hometown. Is there anything I can do to have it stopped? How can someone tie phone numbers to a local hotel? Is there anyway I can have him legally arrested or charge for these threatening calls.
I know this is a stretch since he's apparently in Africa but I thought I would try.

Elizabeth Feher

Comments

• De
      17th of Jun, 2009

Hello My name is Dean and Charles Bannerman did the samething to me, He calls and said that all of their things got taken and he need $5000.00 and his son Chris had to go to the hospital in Africa and they didn't take his insurance card over in Africa. It sound so real I sent him $1000.00 and he got mad because I wouldn't send him $5000.00. He called from a number over in Africa 011447031743347 So what she is saying in true. Here a pictures of Charles Bannerman.

• Fi
      27th of Sep, 2010
    Callwave - Still Billing
    Callwave
    Santa Barbara
    California
    callwave.com

I cancelled my callwaqve service months ago and they continue to bill me!! It is impossible to contact anyone to either
    no phone number and do not answer emails

• Ji
      3rd of Dec, 2010
    Callwave - unauthorized charges
    Callwave
    California

Callwave was added as a third party service to my AT&T phone bill. This service was not requested or authorized. It was added to a phone number that is used strictly for call forwarding; i.e. there is no phone attached to the phone number, so a person could not have ordered this service.

• Sh
      28th of Mar, 2011

phone was disconnected in october and now i'm receiving bills for november and december

• Pe
      24th of Dec, 2012

phone was disconnected earlier this month and i have paid through may of 2013 i called billing dept. got an automated answer no help i want this service through may of 2013 please help