CallingCard.com / Bad service

I am writing to complain about my recent experiences with CallingCard.com. I purchased $20 of minutes as a trial. I have been keeping track of my minutes and calls. Three times I have had to contact them to discuss why my minutes used do not match their minutes used. Each time I called I was passed back and forth from one number to another. Finally without questioning me or verfying facts, they reimbursed me for the minutes I said were not used after they sent me a call history of minutes used. Again there was a discrepancy and when I asked them this time for another call history, I am informed I now need a legal document to get this. I was told to contact another number and fill out a form and perhaps they would waive that requirement. After I filled out the form and sent it to their support site, I was informed that that information was kept on a separate computer and required a major fee to access that information! I rep lied: How convenient! and told them I was going to report them. So this is my report. I would not advise anyone to use CallingCard.com as they are not accurate in reporting your minutes used and will not let you know how many minutes you have actually used...only what they say you've used.

Thank you. If there is another place I should lodge this complaint, please advise.

Ri

Comments

24th of Jul, 2011

also report them to the FTC

here is the web address for the FTC

I Just filed a formal complaint against this company