CALLINF.COM / Excess charges on my credit card

1 Germany Review updated:

I have used my credit card for telephone to india, UK for few seconds but they have charged $160. i sent a mail to them but they dont even botherd about repling. Please help me to get the money back.

My

Comments

• Fa
      17th of Sep, 2009

Hi,
    I also had the same experience, Ijust used my credit card from Heathrow airport to call Indid.The call dint get connected, insted it went to an operator.and now in my september credit card statement they have charged big amount in the name of Callinf.com.I dont know who is this people.They have given as callinf.com, but there is no website in that address. are this people are original or some credit crad frauds?

Thank you.
    Faars.

28th of Apr, 2011

Call them! The number in the USA is 619-662-4395. Be nice, and they will help you. I was offered a 30% refund before I even asked for it, which brings the charges in line with what is expected for an international call. They made it sound as though this is only good for first-time customers (presumably, repeat users would already have noticed the fees charged to them, and have made a conscious decision to continue to use the service). Good luck, and don't use your credit card for a phone call again unless you have no choice!