Call-A-Mattress / Sell used mattresses!

I recently purchased a full sized box spring and mattress from this company, located in Gainesville, FL. Although their customer service skills were satisfactory, and they delivered when they promised to, the mattress itself SUCKED! After about a week of sleeping on it, I noticed that I could feel every spring coil right through the so-called "Pillow Top" mattress. And when changing the bedding, I cut myself on a sharp nail or staple that protruded from the box spring. There were also no tags on the Mattress, and when I asked them about that I got a decidedly vague answer. My concern was that maybe it was a used mattress, although it looked new. So, if mattress shopping again, I will be sure to avoid this store!

Va

Comments

9th of Feb, 2008

I just shopped in the Call A Mattress in Jacksonville and had the best experience. The sales team was very friendly and helpful. The prices were the lowest in town and the quality was superb. I have never seen prices this low for such high quality. The mattress my husband and I purchased was definitely new and a great deal. I highly recommend this business.

• Al
      28th of May, 2008

BIG FRAUD COMPANY SELLING FAKE MATTRESSES!!

EMAIL ME FOR MORE

LANIE3546@MSN.COM

• Do
      21st of Nov, 2014

Just got scammed by them. I don't see how they stay in business. I will see to it that they refunded if it is the last thing I do.

• Do
      21st of Nov, 2014

Just got scammed by them. I don't see how they stay in business. I will see to it that they refund my money back if it is the last thing I do. It is illegal to sale a mattress with no tags stating the contents.