California Warehouse ATLast Fulfillment / Cancellation of orders - and still getting them - DO NOT CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD ANYMORE!!!!

1 Ontario, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 7804160211

I was told the first lot of tea was Free and would only be charged $4.95 for Shipping then was charged an additional $20.00 for shipping (all in USA dollars) and I live in New Zealand so was expected $4.95 New Zealand dollars and I told 3 of my friends about this tea and they all ordered (on my Credit Card ) and then we all got the orders with the increased amount of shipping, then we were told that we had to return the tea before 14 days, or we would be charged for first month's shipping and how can you trial it in that time, and I got charged $54.95 (again USA dollars on my credit card for all 4 people - again - which is well over $400.00 with the postage. I emailed immediately to cancel all of the orders and now today - two of the ladies have received another - 3 months supply of the tea - again charged to my Credit Card - this will be VERY EXPENSIVE>!!! I told them to cancel the future tea orders .

How can I get this company to stop shipping and stop charging my CREDIT CArd.

the Company is called Carlifornia Warehouse, AtLast Fulfillment
5300 Ontario Mills Pkwy Stre 400
Ontario, CA
USA

Comments

• Ra
      8th of Dec, 2008
    California Warehouse ATLast Fulfillment - did not reimburse me and sent another shipment charging my credit card
    Razelle Warren
    19 Mills street
    Lithgow
    New South Wales
    Australia
    Phone: 0263514042

I contacted the organisation below cancelling any further dispatches of Wu-Yi tea but have received two charges to my credit card. California Warehouse Atlat Fulfillment; address
    5300 Ontario Mills Pkwy Site 400 Ontario, CA 91764-5133
    This company is associated with Wu-Yi Source.

I emailed them but they claim not to have heard of me but I kept the receipt.

I noticed that the 2nd package was sent from another address however it is still the same product that I do not want.

I contacted WU-YI SOURCE and told them to cancel any further shipments, reimburse me for

• Sc
      21st of Dec, 2008

Call your credit card company. There should be a fraud phone number on the back of your credit card. Tell them you are being charged for automatically delivered merchandise that you did not authorize to be shipped or charged for. Tell them you have already contacted the company and canceled your account with them and when you did it. Get out any proof that you have that you canceled. The fraud center will be able to put a stop on your credit card and no longer allow charges to your account., from this company. Good Luck!