California Public Health Department / Poor Customer Service

1 850 marina Bay Parkway, Richmond, CA, United States

California Department of Publice Health Laboratory Field Services needs to place their employees rude antics on check! They have shuffled my paper work within the office tossing each other my questions, not answering my emails, my phone calls, and my voicemails. Not only are they oblivious they call me a week later and the lady on the other side of the phone was incredibly disrespectful, spoke over me, raised her voice to me, and told me that she could do anything about what my situation was. I just asked for a reprint and i wanted a written form saying that my license was on its way, so i could submit that into the hospital that hired me so that they had proof that i took care of it! No instead i had an unpleanst lady, screaming, raping my ear, repeating everything she told me, and now im stuck without a license that i origanally paid $2, 000 dollars for and Now im waiting 2-6 weeks for my new license to come in. Along the way i was treated rudely. California Dept. of Public Health Laboratory Field Services YOU REALLY NEED TO PICK UP ON SOME PEOPLE SKILLS!!!