California Psychicsscam

C Nov 15, 2017 Review updated:

I have chatted recently with the following : Greta, Brendalynn, Chastity, Nesta and Saskia. I have sent feedback on my chats with them, part of the testimonal, I got an email saying that : "becuase exerpeinces and expectations differ from person to person, we do not post negative feedback on our site, but its appreciated!". My testimniol was fair it said "she was nice but her preditication didnt come to pass". Nothing negative more about the facts. Guess what... none of my feedbacks were posted! which means giving true feedback isnt welcome. Hence either this site is fraud and a scam or the feedbacks that dont promote the pyschic is not allowed. To me this is not fair, everyone's feedback should be allowed on so the person choosing the reading and have a fair evaulation of what to expect.

• M
      Feb 15, 2019

I am looking for psychic Samadi. She is real psychic born with the gift and has integrity. Naturally she left this Corporation California psychic.
    I am not surprised.

• M
      Feb 15, 2019

Julianne was the psychic who I caught doing her reading while she was driving. If I didn't hear the barring car horns, I would never know. Apparently she is it used to scamming people and lying to people and get away with it.
    If anyone knows where Samadi went please let me know.