California Indoor Boat and RV Storage / Theft and unkempt

1 22324 Temescal Canyon RdCorona, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 951-277-3740

I have been storing my boat at this facility for over 6 months. The facility has been broken into three times, jet skis and tv's have been taken. I have tried to make arrangements to pick up my boat, as was required, and it was not ready to go, and no phone was ever answered, or calls returned. I was promised that there would be washes and boat was never done, PLUS there were animals living in my boat. I would stand around for several hours, even though I had made arrangements to have it pulled out by a certain time. I would have to stand around for over a half an hour before anybody would answer, though they had been open for more than two hours. This is the worst service that I have ever paid for, and the most empty promises made to me and my friends, who I had recommended. I suggest that if you would like to have any prized possession taken care of, this IS NOT the place. If you would like to use your prized possessions, this is not the place to allow you to do it.

Jo

Comments

Me
  23rd of Nov, 2008

This guy is right on!!! CAboat-RV sucks!!! I could go on for hours, , , but I know I-net peps like it short... I would not use him, , , Joe, , , the owner, , , + I think he is going out of Biz...