Cal Spas / Terrible experience

In less than a year our heater failed. They had the nerve to blame it on "water chemistry" and would not honor the warranty. Our water had good levels of everything, was clear, no issues, etc. These people called us every 2 days for a month trying to sell it to us, then left us in the cold (literally) when it broke.

Oh... even if the heater was covered, we were going to have to pay at least $115 for a service visit from their authorized repair company in my area.

I think these guys are scam artists and should be avoided... unless no warranty is OK with you.

Va

Comments

• To
      7th of Feb, 2009

I am an independent Cal Spa Service Agent and may be able to help.

I am intersted in hearing more about your heater and how the warranty process was handled. Is there a chance you have a claim number?

I will need the serial number of your hot tub before I can access any records related to it or tell you anything about it.

Please, contact me if you still need repairs or if you just have questions. I would also appreciate any additional detail you can provide about your experience with the warranty process.

Tom Davis