Cal Sierra H2O / Soapy water

1 2613 49TH ST WLehigh Acres, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 239-368-0982

I bought a case of Cal Sierra H2O water and just opened the first bottle of which I drank approximately half when i noticed thick bubbles in the bottle. Since I am sick and cannot taste or smell, I asked a coworker to smell the contents. She confirmed the presence of some kind of detergent, my supervisor then was able to get enough lather form the bottle to was her hands. I immediately felt nauseous and crampy and vomited several times. I then called home to inform my husband not to use nay of the water, when he tested two other bottles and noticed thick froth in those as well. We use these to mix up my daughters formula, so i am extremely emphatic about something being done about this before someones child ends up poisoned or dead.

Comments

• Fe
      22nd of Jul, 2011

I BUY THESE WATERS ALL OF THE TIME AND HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM///NO AFTER TASTE///NO FUNNY CHEMICALS//ALSO IT IS BOTTLED LOCALLY///NOT SHIPPED FROM OVERSEAS OR NOTHING...

• Mi
      23rd of Jan, 2014

They cannoi even spell the word "drinking"...what makes you think they make good water? I see no wen site for them, but plenty of complaints. Local or not, this water is on my "avoid" list.

• Mi
      23rd of Jan, 2014

It won't let me attach a pic of the misspelled label.