Cal Pacific Products / HARRASMENT

1 20725 PRIAIRE STREETChatsworth, CA, United States Review updated:

These people are rude, disrespectful and mean. We bought some truck tools from them once. They called again and i told them that we did not want to order and he asked to speak to my husband, i handle all business matters, my husband does not deal with the business, this guy told me that they do not like to deal with women. I told them that they either deal with me or they don't deal at all. He was very rude. After this they kept calling with the number blocked and ask for my husband, they used different names (James dean?) etc. I finally stopped answering blocked or unknown calls. I made the mistake of answering one on 3 / 19 / 09 and told him that my husband wasn't available, he told me that if i did not let him talk to my husband, he has 40 sales people he will give my number to and they will be calling all the time. He said he will not give up until he talks to my husband. Is there no way to stop this.

Comments

• Zo
      20th of Mar, 2009

Your husband is likely better qualified to handle calls ablout tools - given that you are incapable of operating your caps lock key.

• De
      23rd of Apr, 2009

You can file a complaint against this company here http://www.azag.gov/AllComplaints.html that is the AZ state attorney generals office. The company that called you is probably not Cal Pacific Products, rather a sub contractor they use out of AZ. Cal Pacific is fully aware of the complaints lodged against this subcontractor and do nothing about it. The sub contractor is out of Tempe AZ. The name of the company is Atlas Industrial Supply and West Builders Supply. They change their name often, those are the last two listings for their address. They are just south of Baseline on Kyrene road across from Southwest Gas. The owners name is William Francis Rozakis. He has money so if you can prove damages in some way it should not be hard to take it. I would also lodge complaints with your local police, state attorney general or whoever else you can get ahold of. They have been running this racket for years. If you think your side is bad, you should see how they treat their employees. There are people up on desk yelling and screaming at new guys, that they have no intention to pay. They make the "green peas" sign a contract after hiring them at upwards of 12 per hour. Two weeks later they say all the information is at their accountants office. Which by the way is JJS accounting service out of Scottsdale AZ. If you contact that accountant you will find out he has nothing to do with their payrol, only their 941 taxes which they avoid by lying to the IRS and tell them that all employees are a 1099. These employees do not qualify to be a 1099, and yet William keeps getting away with it year after year.

3rd of Jun, 2009

I am having a terrible time to get them to quit calling a 73 year old legally blind stroke patient in Ilinois

• Ro
      26th of Jun, 2009

• Ra
      23rd of Jul, 2009

Do not deal with Cal-Pacific Products they are rip-off. They withdrew money for business account and took back the products.

• Ga
      28th of Jul, 2009

Manager Greg said he would get to the bottom of my complaint, with rude sales telemarketer.
    We shall see, Im having the number blocked.

• 12
      3rd of Sep, 2009

i have the same trouble with these jerks, they think its a joke, how do they think there going to sell you something the way they talk to you. first they call and say do you reconize the voice then they say your a hard man to get ahold of. then they say some kind of joke. then they try selling you the same 4 or 5 items every time amd by the case, they called me on the 4th of july weekend couldn't believe it. It was very disturbing .i asked them 1 time now what are you selling he said bicycles without seats, so I hung up on them.I did buy a few things from them over the years my mistake, they would only call about 4 times a year now its like yesterday 3 different times useing cal pacific ace industrial and i can't remeber the 3rd then he called today and said he didn't call yesterday I told him to quit calling and hung up, looks like i'm on his list to be bothered for awhile now, after i bought over 300 worth of stuff the last 3 years, what can I do to stop this coke from calling? I checked on tjid website and see i'm not the only one. what can a person do about this!

11th of Sep, 2009

99 days later and they are calling twice a day. But they call so often and are so disrespectfull that even my husband does not like them after he talks to them for a while. He is the 73 year old stroke patient. Why can't the law do something about these people?

• Co
      23rd of Oct, 2009

I just got off the phone with one of them- I finally am pretending to take the order so that I could get their contact information. They act like rude ###, thinking it works to use vulgarity with blue collar guys. Fast talking, I can't understand them half the time and they use the same lines over and over- You're a hard man to get a hold of...Guess who this is and I'll give you a gold plated Cadillac...If I get pissed and try to get their information, they'll just hang up. Tell them not to call anymore, same thing.

So, they're sending stuff to me on a 60 day credit deal, but a woman is supposed to confirm the order with me. When she calls, I expect to get a number to contact them at.

Yeah, they think they're funny with the fake names too, I talked to 'Paul Walker'. - maybe there's a race car theme with them. I never have gotten so angry at someone on the phone and I worked on the phone for years. This company will not last forever with this approach.

23rd of Oct, 2009

Sorry, but they have been lasting and that is the biggest problem. all the complaints and they are not in jail. They should not be allowed to have phone lines. I have been ignoring their calls for a year and they are still calling and very rude at times.

• Kf
      16th of Aug, 2010

I ordered twice from them as well. I'm a drywall and painting contractor in Oregon. They're rude, arrogant, and pretend you are old pals that go way back. they tell stupid, sometimes filthy jokes. They call me once or twice per week. I just tell them they have the wrong number and hang up.

I'm just a couple of stupid jokes away from a plane ticket to AZ. Some ones gonna get their F'n [censor] kicked if I go.

• Ru
      24th of Sep, 2010
    Cal Pasific Products - Harasment
    Cal Pasific Products
    Chatsworth
    California

THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE PUT OUT OF BUSINESS!!! I ordered form them about 4 years ago. I found Quickly if I did not order every time they call, they would call and hang up four or five time a day and some times say something like F-U then hang up. this time to day I told him he was on my list not to deal with any more and he told me to " stick the list as for up my *** as you can" then hung up. These people take their job to personal and do not handle rejection very well.

• Ac
      16th of Nov, 2010

We've been getting phone calls from these jerks for 2 years now. It stopped for about 6 months after I lodged a complaint with Cal-Pacific and let them hear a recorded phone conversation with "John Anthony", in which he called me a f****** c**t and said he was coming to my house to see for himself that my husband wasn't home and if he wasn't... It was truly disturbing. He called again today from a local number that is NOT in service. My husband answered, and "John" wanted to know how his "love muscle" was doing...I hate to think that I may have to go to recording all of our phone calls.

• Si
      2nd of Dec, 2010

I live in Utah and operate a landscaping business and have had the same problem. I bought a few things from them spent way to much for the quality that they delivered. Bought saftey glasses, gloves and possibly some diamond blades from them. The last purchase was in april of 2009 as far I can tell. They have harrassed me ever since. The last time I had a decent conversation with them the guy told me that if I bought some extension cords from him that he would tell me how to get me off the list. I almost did it, until I was still being overcharged and realized that he wasn't telling the truth. Couple of weeks ago they called the house and my wife answered thinking she could tell them to stop calling the house number since it is linked with the business in any sort of way. After she told them to stop calling and wanted to speak with the manager pretty soon the manager told her that he could tell she was a sexy wife by her voice. Two guys were now on the phone harrassing her. Of course she can always hang up, but was in awe at their rudness. This has been going on now for 2 1/2 years and they still don't give up. Always the same line to start Hello ___________, recognize the voice? last time we talked you were in a mud whole, then some lame joke. Then they always have some great deals to tell me about. I ignore all blocked numbers, especially 480-300-0000 and actually all numbers from out of state or that I don't recognize. They have even called me with a area code that matches the area to trick me. I call it back and it goes to some ones voice mail almost like they hacked into someone phone and used their number. I am so sick of them calling. I wish there was someway to stop them. I have filed complaints, but still nothing. For now the easiest is to ignore the calls. To be honest I thought that they would give up by now. they must get paid by the amount of calls they make in a day not there sales. I had 5 missed calls yesterday by wierd numbers, one two days prior. I would bet that if I had answered them all yesterday atleast 3 out of the 5 would have been from those idiots.

• Si
      2nd of Dec, 2010

Correction in the above... I guess it has been 1 1/2 years. Feels like an eternity.

• Ha
      26th of Mar, 2011

I am having the same problem. Cal Pacific harasses me everyday, I cant get rid of them.
    We bought something 2 years ago and now they wont leave me alone, they call me everyday and I can not get rid of them. Do they think I will ever buy anything from them again, they are crazy. I have never seen anything like these people, they are rude and they call and hang up on me everyday, it is harassment. I will warn anyone, not to buy anything from them because when you do, you will never get rid of them, unless you change you number.

• Pr
      28th of Mar, 2011

I wrote that they are calling me everyday in the above. correction they call us 5 days a week, which is Monday through Friday.
    3 to 4 times a day, but I guess I should be greatful I get 2 days off. It just feels like everyday and I wish we could change our phone numbers, but we can not because they are business lines .We have 3 different phone lines and they are calling all three. All I can do is pray they will eventually go away and stop harassing us.