Cal-Coast Repiping / Terrible experience

1 United States

I too had a terrible experience with Cal-Coast Repiping. The workmanship is awful and the customer service is non-existent. I did some research and I believe I found how Cal-Coast operates. I found articles that show that they hire homeless people through the Salvation Army. They teach them how to solder copper and fix drywall and let them loose on your home. One foreman on each job directs them the best they can. As you can tell, no experience is necessary. This explains the burnt studs, broken fixtures, cracked sinks and sloppy wall repairs. The owner Chuck Vershaw gets in good with apartment and plumbing associations so he looks like he knows something about what his company is doing. Not so, when I questioned him on issues, he just spewed out answers like he was an authority. Since I knew what I was talking about, he looked pretty stupid, but I couldn’t help to think how many innocent people he has swindled. Ed Michaud, the salesman, is a very angry individual. I too, have seen his wrath. He blames the homeowners for his crews’ screw-ups and he does this at the top of his lungs. Just stay away from Cal-Coast and hire a real professional. Cal-Coast Repiping is just UNETHICAL.

Da