Cairo / travelling to Cairo

Dear Readres,
The worse place to visit is Cairo the people are bad just like the government, I am not taking about the police who can arrest you for doing nothing wondering is a crime and I will strongly advice single girls not to visit because the will be arrested for prostitution and sentence to jail without contacting your embassy or family I am talking from experience.

The worsteds part about it you can not speak their language which is Arabic and the lawyers can take money from a dead man without any sympathy.

My advice for any one wanted to visit Cairo please go in group and be sure you contact your embassy before going or when you are there to be in a safe side I know he sound silly but try and get their local sim card or roam your phone in cause of emergency you can ring your embassy or family immediately.

Thanks and GOB bless

A  17th of Feb, 2009 by
yes, i agree with that comment It’s very disgraceful there is no human right in a country where people like to visit.
A  17th of Feb, 2009 by
I will say yes to that but all the same Egypt is a nice place to visit but the people I don’t really understand I am not a resist, I know it is very provoking from what richrich is saying. Please if you need anymore advised richrich please email me: blessing@doctor.com