Caddish Rondeaux Enterprises / Grantsdot.com

1 Flint, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 3026856173

On fedruary 5, 2010 i authorized grantsdot.com to debt my account for the amount of $1. 95, so i could have excess to the web - site www. Feb - pack.com.

On february 6, 2010 i noticed from the last two
Transaction on my account that grantsdot.com had debted my account for the amount of $57. 61 for what?

Since they don't send out grant kit anymore what was this charge for, that i did not authorize.

More Caddish Rondeaux Enterprises Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Th
      9th of Feb, 2010

I do not have any comments I just want my money back please.

• Is
      11th of Feb, 2010

something told me to look up this company before giving them my credit card info. Thank you.

• Js
      13th of Feb, 2010

Theo,
    Yesterday I received a text that was sent from an email acct. By the name of the e-address I thought it was from an attorney friend of mine.
    I normally am very careful, but since I thought I came from my friend I didn't give it a second thought. I found last night that she had not sent it.
    I just happened to be looking at my online bank statement and found the same unauthorized charge of $57.61. After a little research I found a
    contact number. The customer service rep. told me that it was for a subscription to their service. I, as you, saw nothing to indicate that this would
    be the case. The rep. told me that it is in the "terms". She said that my subscription would be voided and the money credited to my acct.
    Just moments later I received an email that a credit would be issued within 24 hours and would land in my acct in 24-36 hours. We shall see...
    If you have not gotten this straightened out by now call 1.866.978.3285.
    Don't feel bad, this is the first time I've been "had" and as I said I'm very careful with this sort of thing.
    Hope this is of some help. Good luck!

• Ha
      13th of Feb, 2010

why do some people always scam tax payers out of their money? Shame on them for doing this
    I want my money back. But they have not given me mines back. While these crooks get out of prison and do the same scams all over again. I don't trust anyone no more.

• Co
      17th of Feb, 2010

This is the second time I have been bilked by on-line fraud. The first was with a company called Dazzle. Although they claimed they would cancel membership, I continued to be billed "small amounts" monthly from various companies with similar phone numbers.

I recently agreed to a charge of $1.95 for information regarding grants. I just received a call from my credit card company asking if I had authorized a charge of $57.61 to Grants. Now I know, DO NOT BUY INFORMATION, SAMPLES OR TRIALS IF THE PRICE SEEMS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!!! I will try the number posted by "jstrakal" to see if they can help.

• Co
      17th of Feb, 2010

Well, I tried the number suggested "1.866.978.3285", and though they agreed to cancel my membership, they state that I will still be billed the $57.61 because I did not cancel within 24 hours of trying their "service". They claim that this information is in the "terms" on the site and that I will still be billed. I know that my credit card company will cancel the cost of this fraud, but I don't know what else I will be billed for. As I stated previously, check your statements carefully!!! You will probably be billed additional small amounts by unknown companies. The last time this happened, I had to cancel my card and open a new one to stop all the billing. Good Luck everyone and please check your credit card statements carefully.

• Ga
      18th of Feb, 2010

you guys just saved me the same problem, sorry to hear that they got hold of your details. I have always worked in banking and if they are continuing to charge small amounts they may also sell your details to other crooks, if you recieve any mail addressed to anyone else at your address be very wary of just putting it in the bin. Hope you all escape any further problems.

• Bp
      19th of Feb, 2010

What was the description of the charge on your credit card statement? this is known as the Descriptor

• Vi
      24th of Feb, 2010

I been suspecting it first when they asked for card details, this is wrong, with no explanation on personal situation, no special forms, everybody welcome: nonsence, and the contact details is realy just an email or a phone number. Is not serious: i live in UK so why these grants are based in USA.

thank you for spreading this bogus web details i want to leave the link also that is not real:

http://www.grantsdot.com/uk/?nats=MTgwOjM6MQ, 16, 0, 0, 0&sub=515493&aff=900868635

• Bi
      25th of Feb, 2010

i have seen the terms fortune has it that i read this post first i thank anybody that posted here
    as i may have been suckered aswell and anybody that did/didnt get took should join me in shouting about the dirty underhand scam artists that companies like this are

• Sp
      27th of Feb, 2010

I have looked at this website, www.grantsdot.com, and have considered applying for the grants they claim to be giving out. In the fine print on the page that I saw, it did clearly state that the initial cc charge of I think about US $2.79 is good for only 24 hours and that if you do nothing, they will charge the $57 for the next month of unlimited access to the site. So in that regard, I don't see it as a scam; it's all there, just have to read thoroughly. My question is this: are they actually giving out free grants and does anyone here know anyone who has received one?

Thanks...

• St
      3rd of Mar, 2010

Of course they are not giving out free grants - it's a freakin SCAM!!! Just coz they bury the ### in the terms doesn't make it 'legit'.

Report the ### to the FTC - www.FTC.gov

• Fo
      12th of Mar, 2010
    Caddish Rondeaux Enterprises - Unsolicited &help&
    grantsdot.com

I recently placed a "missing dog" ad on Craigslist. Since then, I have received at least 25 unsolitited, unwelcome and unwanted emails from people claiming to want to "help" and include this link:

My guess is that they have an automated system that trolls CL for emails & sends this crap out.

I've tried to get them to stop, to no avail. However, in the process of trying to find out who to contact (not that I expected any results), I have learned that this company is one huge SCAM!!! Beware!

This is the chat I just concluded w/their "representative":
    K.F.:
    interesting ~ would like to discuss further

Welcome to 247 Live Online Support!

Call accepted by Agent. Currently in room: K.F., Ann.

Hi! K.F.
    hello
    How may I help you ?
    K.F.:
    I would like your company to BLOCK my email address and stop sending me unsolicited emails. I placed a "lost dog" ad online and have been receiving these sadistic emails. I want it to stop!
    K.F.:
    how do I get you to stop!!!
    you there?
    Ann:
    May I know what is the company's name that you are trying to contact?
    Ann:
    Let me try to check if you do have any membership to the website
    K.F.:
    I have NO membership!!! As I said, I placed an ad online because MY DOG IS MISSING and I've received about 25 emails from different people, all of which lead me to grantsdot.com ads ~ I WANT IT TO STOP. NOW.
    K.F.:
    I've filed a complaint w/the FCC but I want it to stop on your end as well. You people are just sadistic. Do you email people who put out AMBER ALERTS too?
    HELLO?
    Nothing to say?
    K.F.:
    I realize you are just a drone in a call center, but MAKE THIS STOP.
    K.F.:
    How do you sleep at night, knowing you work for a company that preys on people when they're in pain, vulnerable, hurt ~ how do you live with yourself, Nan/Ann?
    Ann:
    Let me inform first that we are the customer for the website and we are supporting various of websites not just grants websites
    K.F.:
    well, I want this to stop. Whom do I need to call/write to make that happen?
    Ann:
    Well with regards to your complain, I'm sorry but we don't have any hold on that.
    Good lord, who does?
    Ann:
    You may try to reply back on the email that you receiving from grantsdot.com
    K.F.:
    I got an email from some freak who added a link to them ~
    Ann:
    As I stated before try to reply back to whoever sent you an email
    K.F.:
    you are an ineffectual, uneducated drone.

• Yb
      15th of Mar, 2010

Thanks for the warnings guys! ALWAYS do a google search BEFORE you give your email, phone # or credit card # to anyone! If the word "scam" shows up in the search, DON"T sign up!

• Il
      25th of Mar, 2010

It clearly states right there to the left ...

Submitting this form instantly activates your free trial and you will be charged a $1.95 processing fee. You will receive access to our grant package for a full twenty-four hours to evaluate the product. If you're happy, do nothing and you will be charged $57.61 every thirty days for uninterrupted access to the latest content. There are no obligations; you can cancel anytime via our customer support line or online ticketing system.

• Ra
      20th of May, 2010

If it sounds too good to be true... ASK WHY! Its so sad that people pray on others misfortune, and of course money talks. Grants and writing grant letters is a really hard process... I took a course on it in college. Usually it has to be associated with a school, non-profit organization, or volunteer group. The government doesn't just hand out free money, you almost have to prove to them that you DONT need it first before they will even consider your case. And I've never heard of grant money available for personal use.

• Am
      21st of May, 2010

IT'S A BIG SCAM! THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FREE MONEY! PLEASE PEOPLE DO YOURSELVES A FAVOUR AND FORGET ABOUT IT! NO FREE MONEY, HOW COULD YOU BE SO BLOODY NAIVE?
    THESE GUYS MAKE MONEY THANKS TO YOUR STUPIDITY!

• Gr
      28th of May, 2010

Most definately a scam!!! Just checked it all out as my husband had received an email from grantsdot.com saying he could be inline for £82, 482 in unclaimed Government money that does not have to be paid back. Never ever agree to anything without reading up on the company first. This website is under the business name of Caddish Rondeaux Enterprise perhaps their name should be Conning Rotters!!!

• Pe
      29th of May, 2010

I wonder where they got my address from, and I don't mean my email address.

Whoever produced the UK version of this obvious scam could have done a better job. We do not use the term 'federal government' in Britain.

UKGrants.be

Scammers and spammers are using the domain UKGrants.be which automatically forwards to: http://www.grantsdot.com

The site claim to be owned by Caddish Rondeaux Enterprises Ltd which if you search on Google is associated with many scam!

It is linked to:
    Fed-pack.com
    Processing-ssl.com

fed-pack.com
    c/o caddish rondeaux enterprises ltd,
    18 millfield court,
    blackhill,
    consett,
    county durham,
    dh8 8tn
    [protected]@fed-pack.com

866 978 3281
    866 9783281

linked to: Grants360 Grants 360 scam fraud and spam!

DO NOT give any of your information to these scammers!

Scammers promoting Grants 360 are:

MSN: [protected]@hotmail.com
    Ryan Eagle on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tacox

Proof that they are promoting grants360 scam:

29th of May, 2010

ukgrants scam and spam e-mail > You may be eligible to receive up to GBP in government money that you would NEVER HAVE TO REPAY << Complete your application at >>>>

Scammers also using: ukgrants.im and ukgrants.be auto forwarding to:
    http://www.grantsdot.com/uk/?nats=NzE6Mzox, 16, 0, 0, 0&sub=104737

Spamorama! Scamorama! No llama.

• Vi
      1st of Jun, 2010

i have just recieved an email the same company now going under the website of ukgrants.im.

1st of Jun, 2010

Hmmm, how do they get our postal addresses? Seems like a regular spam email until you notice your home address in the subject line. Very clever scam and i'm 100% sure the emails are coming from the company itself because there are no affiliate urls, just direct links to their website.

• Mi
      7th of Jun, 2010

Sometimes I think I should change my emaile to [protected]@TheBiggestInternetSucker.com I keep believing that these scam things are legit. But luckily I do a search first and find sites like this that state they are all scams.

7th of Jun, 2010

You can forward all spam to this FTC email address for their files:

[protected]@ftc.gov

• Am
      9th of Jul, 2010

so can i get my money back

23rd of Jul, 2010

Thank you for this information. I was alomst taken in!!!

• Ts
      29th of Jul, 2010

I was scamed too. I am pissed I took from my children and they need to pay . This is bad for business.

• Ki
      26th of Aug, 2010

If anyone taken on here would have just taken a few moments to read on the page directly to the left they state that they charge you right after the 24 hour period. No reason to report them as scammers to the FTC because they clearly state it, you just didn't read the legal details. Yes it is shady but they did let you know. Next time remember to read!

• Su
      28th of Aug, 2010

I read all that you all have said. Unfortunately, I signed up AND THEN read all this... I canceled my membership within an hour and a half of signing up for it, due to a person's comment about the 24 hour trial period. The OnLine chat person from the company didn't deny that the membership would jump to the $57 after the 24 hour trial period. As KillerKellerjr stated, it was in the fine print.
    Has anyone else canceled within the 24 hour trial?? If so, did you get billed even the $2.97 anyway??

• Wt
      14th of Oct, 2010

I ordered a download from Grantsdot.com for $2.03 and paid by credit card. on Sept 5, 2010.
    They subsequently charged my credit card with $60.17 without authorization.
    I want my money back immediatley with interest.
    The attach proof photos at the bottom cannot be used because the charges are not scanned into my computer, but Grantsdot.com has records of your charging me and receiving payment ...so fix it now
    Copies of the visa charges can be sent by fax or mail if necessary

• On
      26th of Apr, 2011

Same happend to me. I don't know what to do with this scam? Can anybody advice???

• 1a
      19th of Sep, 2011

Yes, absolutly, make sure that they pay that extra 5, 10, or 25 cents in interrest...for god's sake Don't let them get you. After all, it's your money and you want it NOW !!!

• Mt
      26th of Oct, 2011

I simply don't understand why no one stops those people from advertising online? I keep seeing their ads all over the place and I'm certain hundred of people get caught in that scam. There is regulations on which products can be advertise on TV, Radio and Print Media so why don't we have yet anything for Electronic Media? I'm attaching a photo of an Ad from them I see on Facebook all the time!

• St
      26th of Oct, 2011

1. Dispute all the charges placed against you Credit Card by the company in question .
    2. File a claim of fraud with the Credit Card Company and speak to supervisor.
    3. File a Complaint with the Federal Trade Commission for Deceptive & False Business Practices at: