Cablevision / Optimum / customer rep

1 Riverdale, NJ, United States Review updated:

I have been a loyal customer for well over a decade. Apparently, that means nothing to your company. Unless, the customer service representative that I spoke to was incorrect.
On November 18, 2016, when I moved from Pompton lakes to Riverdale. I had an appointment scheduled for that day. Your rep came unprepared to do the connection and left after doing nothing! Therefore, I scheduled another appointment for November 19th. He came and did the connection. Then, I was having great difficulty with my internet connection. I called, mentioned that and your rep suggested that I have yet another rep come to fix the issue. That rep came, adjusted things only to inform me that I have an insufficient laptop which is only a year old, and I should purchase some sort of adapter. Then I get my bill only to see a charge of $80./90. for the 3rd guy to comeback. November18th was my birthday and a Friday. I spent that day home waiting-because I had a 3/4 hour window- plus I had to take the day off from work! Then, I had to wait again the following day. And, then I took a half day off on Monday only to wait again for your rep and be completely disappointed and dissatisfied!

I was going to let this go, but I'm going to cancel my cable and possibly the internet services and feel I am due much more for my loyalty as a consumer and the time lost from work as well as a refund for the final service call.

Thanks for your time.