Cabin Crew Direct / professional and services

I am writing to complaint the poor services of your cabin crew. Unfortunately, I did not read clearly her name tag but I am pretty sure that her name is Catherine or Katrine (after the Senior crew announced their team member name upon arrival).

For your information, I was taking Airline AK 1727 From Penang to Singapore on 5/8/2018, 2045pm. Flight is delayed. I was carrying my little boy (18months old) on carrier and two cabin luggage by myself as my husband carrying my girl on arm and with one luggage. Both luggage were stuck at the door entrance, the crew (Catherine) watching me (carrying boy and pulling 2 luggage) without giving any helping hands to me.

The most ''interesting'' part was, I found my seat and she was standing in front of me, I requested her to move my stuffs to the top of cabin. She shown me unwilling face and requested me to help her to carry together, she was telling me she could have backache if carry by herself alone. OMG!! I was so surprised to her response but I still carrying the luggage with her (meanwhile I was still carrying my boy).

I would not complaint her if she was trying to help me in the beginning but she choose to look on and do nothing. I would not mind if she opened mouth to provide her assistance even if she might not be able to make it in the end, rather than she shown me her unprofessional service. She is definitely an unhelpful and unfriendly cabin crew.

Thank you!