C&A Pools / New Swimming Pool Construction

C & A Pools
We hired this experienced company for a pool rebuild after getting estimates from 3 other companies. While they were not the least expensive, John Church owner seemed to be the most knowledgable. Our happy beginning complete with picture taking and family gathered 'round, soon turned into a nightmare, as the large empty hole sat untended for months on end. Our experience went from bad to worse, with two many delays, problems and screw ups to document here.
After a year has passed, we do have a functioning pool, but only because he hired another company to step in. C & A Pools, Mr. John Church owner and self described veteran pool expert, may indeed be an expert...but is not someone you want to entrust your property or your hard earned cash to! The work was late, unsupervised, concrete, plaster and tile work wrong, shotty, poor...there are not enough adjectives to describe. In spite of promise after promise, not one single problem has been corrected. Mr. Church himself is unaccessable once you have signed the contract. His business manager is his wife and together run a business that we found to be unreliable, incompetant and downright dishonest.

N  22nd of May, 2011 by

C&A - TORN piece

after buying a coat in the sales period I found it torn
A  8th of Jun, 2011 by
poor service in start in first day
A  19th of Jun, 2012 by
Same scenario here too. I was fortunate enough to fire him after they did not abide by their contract and reassess the beam damage after the removal of the tile and coping. Instead, his workers remove the entire perimeter of the beam without reassessment. I complained about this and he actually yelled at me saying I did not know what I was talking about. That was the last straw. Fired him and hired a new contractor to rebuild the beam, tile, coping, and replaster. There was no way I was going to pay him any more money with that kind of customer service as well as not doing the work as scheduled. I may be out a couple grand but it was well worth avoiding any more headaches. They are also holding around $5k ransom, less work already performed, that we pre paid. We will definetly be submitting a complaint to the Better Business Bureau and possble legal action if they don't refund money owed. They even accussed our new contractor of stealing their coping from the Distributor. Funny thing is, they never told us where they ordered the tile or coping so how would our new contractor know. They were probably fishing to find out who the new contractor was. Very desceptive company.
A  4th of Jun, 2014 by
The worst. Liars. Six weeks of no shows. Lies lies lies.
A  8th of Jan, 2016 by
Worst company I have ever dealt with. Hired them to fix a leak next to a light. 12 weeks later they have told me it has been fixed and each time I ask for documentation they tell me that they still have to do the work. They lie and don't return calls. Save yourself time and money and choose another company. If I could leave a harsher complaint I would but not sure anyone would believe my experience if I told all of it

C & A Pools Logo C & A Pools