C4 Connections / Unauthorized charges

I had received a check in the amount of $3, 998.00 to be a secret shopper for this company. I was to send 2 money grams out from 2 different locations each in the amount of $1, 700.00. They were to be sent to 2 different people that worked for this company, spend $60.00 at Wal-Mart and keep what I had purchased, and keep $400.00 for my salary and training pay. I really thought this was to good to be true. I finally had money in time for Christmas, and I was so excited. I had a friend that works at a Bank check this out, and it came back fraud. I am turning it over to the police department for further investigation. PLEASE, do not fall for this type of scam, because I didn't.

Ri

Comments

Dr
  11th of Dec, 2008