C2coffer.com / liar, dishonest seller
I ordered iPad mini from the website www.c2coffer.com. I paid about $300 for the order, and after several weeks the seller contacted me and told to pay $80 as fee on the custom. I transferred money through Western Union and the seller provided the confirmation email. My order was finally sent. But after a month, I haven’t received iPad mini and the seller stopped to reply to my emails. Scammers. Maybe someone has any ideas how to return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.
More C2coffer.com Complaints & Reviews
- C2coffer.com - ipad for sale cheap 
- C2coffer.com - once you pay them the seller account disappears 
- C2coffer.com - paid and they didn't ship products 
- C2coffer.com - after looking at all the reviews I think I got rip off 
- C2coffer.com - bought 3 items - non received! 
- C2coffer.com - had a bad experience with one seller 
- C2-Coffer.com - i've never heard from them since I paid money.
- C2coffer.com - unauthorized access to bank account, $600 stolen
- C2coffer.com - retail practices
- C2coffer.com - on't buy from them - they don't reply, and they just want to rip you off