C1 Driver Solutions Indianapolis / C1 Indianapolis Don't Go There

1 Conyers, GA, US Review updated:

I would like to tell you about my experience with C1 training facility in Indianapolis, IN. I was very excited about the opportunity to learn a new career and to take advantage of the pay-as-you-work program. I arrived in Indianapolis on Sunday 10/21/2012 and started class on 10/22/2012. On starting my 1st day I noticed that the staff and instructors were very abrasive to other students and treated us with a certain disdain. It seemed as if they relished every opportunity to make us feel small and insignificant.
On our 3rd day we had the manager of the Holiday Inn South come to the school and warn us about smoking, alcohol and the penalties for stealing her towels. She warned us about doing anything inappropriate in her hotel. She then proceeded to tell us that we were being put triple to a room due to an FHA convention. I was given a roll away bed with nothing but a fitted sheet on it. No blanket, no flat sheet. This caused considerable logistics problems with 3 people using one bathroom to get ready for school.
I finished my 1st week with grades all 90% or above. When I went into my 2nd week I was given 15 minutes behind the wheel of a truck and trailer and told to back up and forward. Afterwards, I was forced to stand in the pouring rain and wind at 48 degrees temperature for 4 to 5 hours. I am now suffering a major ear, nose and throat infection.
On my 2nd day of drive instruction I misunderstood the instructor and turned left instead of right. He began to berate me so badly whereas the two men who went in front of me he was gentle and kind to. Remember, I had all of 15 minutes behind the wheel before he took me on the road. He obviously doesn't like women or the idea of a woman driver. He made me so nervous and flustered and cursed because I ran over a grassy area coming back into the school. It was obvious that he treated me differently because I am female. He kept grabbing the gearshift and making me feel awful. The men behind me were just in shocked silence. I was in tears when I was done. I went to the director and told her I was quitting. I could not take anymore of being treated less than human. The school can give you the full name of this instructor as I was on his roster for the driving time.
I am very disappointed that a company would send prospective employees out to be mistreated and sexually harassed in this manner. I am considering legal action due to my school induced illness and the obvious sexual harassment.

Comments

• Wi
      Feb 23, 2013

Hello my name is William Croxton and I am trying to organize a class action suit against Driver Solutions located in Indianapolis, IN they are trying to sue me for breach of contract. If you want to be a part of this please email me at the following address. Thank you
    [protected]@gmail.com