C van Niekerk / ster kinekor prestige at the grove mall

1 Pretoria, South Africa

To whom it may concern
We pre ordered our ticket online to be exact 2 weeks before the premiere of fifty shades freed cost me r140 per ticket and I wanted to spoil my husband so it was a mere 280 for the both of us for n premier lounge experience for a date night witch wil serve as our valentines night out.
Looking forward to the evening when we arrived at the self help desk my card witch I bought the tickets with did not work. I saw a man that was working there and approached him to ask for his assistance and we were blatantly said to go to the condiments row he did not even looked into helping us even though he was the one working on the ticket line.
Finally we got our tickets popcorn and drinks coming into the cinema going to our seats one of the seats was broken so that we couldnt even sit onit nevertheless lay backwards on it so my husband went out to ask them what can they do about it I meen we payed a hell lot of money to watch in style only to find out that only one of us wil be able to have the nice seat and the other ones seat is broken at the rest so when we complained the manager told us only seat d1and d7 is open for the show so we would have to sit there. We are there on datenight how the hell must I sit on one side and my husband on the other side and watch fifty shades of grey or we could stay in our seats we decided to stay in our seats he had to sit upright for most of the move and when his back startedto hurt he sat on the floor people behind us was laughing at us it was so embarrassing that our wholenight was spoiled I didnt eat or drinkmy popcorn astros or coke. Im so disappointed in this night out that I would most probably never do the prestige lounge again and wil tell all my family and friends to never do the experience because we were so disgusted in the service the way they handled is the managers solutions and and and... I watched all the fifty shades there at grovemall but this last timewas just I couldn't believe it... Im not usually a moaner and someone who just want to moan because I can I meen if you fly and pay first class why should you settle for [censor] service like this? I booked the best tickets because its the best experience but we reseved just the opposite...

C van Niekerk