C SuranceI am complaining about a windscreen claim I lodged a month ago, it hasn't been resolved till today.

I logged a call to submit my claim for my broken windscreen, which broke shortly after I had gotten back my phone, the cellphone was of bad quality firstly, I dropped the fone once and the LCD was messed up. Anyway I tried to get ahold of the contact centre, after being made to hold the call more than once, the call was cut after more than 15minutes of being put on hold. To see that this is the culture of the contact centre, this was was done more than once, by different agents, on different occasions. The last time I called, I asked the consultant to take down my number and call me back, she promised to call me back, three weeks later I have not received a call from anyone. And all along I am trying to get an amount I need to pay for my excess to get the phone fixed, I expected to be updated as soon as my claim has been logged. I would advice anyone considering taking up insurance with Cell C not to do so because, you are just a sale and as soon as they have your money, they dont care, you will be paying installments for something and it wont be worth it in the end. especially if you value your time and money, taking up insurance with this company will highly inconvenience you. I work for a contact center myself and I believe in the value of customer service. This level of service would be a big deal where I am employed.

Ja