C-S Center Inc. / Grandma's Herbal Products / Unauthorized billing!

Sent for a $23.00 trial pack of herbal products and receive a monthly supply of non-authorized products with credit charged for $102.88. Beware!

Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Za
      13th of Oct, 2010

THIS IS ONE OF THE TOP 5 SCAMS OF 2010 WATCH OUT!

13th of Aug, 2008

My husband and I just noticed two purchases on our bank statement for 69.97 each. One for July and one for August. I called the toll-free number, and after being on hold for ONE HOUR!!! I got a recorded message from "Corey". Well, I went ballistic, stating that my account should be credited this money, since I never ordered OR received anything from them. I also immediately called my bank to investigate these fraudulent charges. I'm hoping that this will be resolved soon, and that we will not be seeing any more of this blatent criminal activity on our bank statements. This is appalling! I am also taking the steps to close out the credit/debit card they are using and having a new one issued. With all the complaints I'm reading regarding these theives, that seems like the quickest and surest way to stop them.

1st of Aug, 2008

IF YOU WOULD READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DISCLOSURE THAT YOU MUST AGREE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND BEFORE WE CAN CHARGE YOUR CARD THEN YOU WOULD SEE THAT THE MONTHLY FEES ARE CLEARLY STATED.

• Me
      10th of Jul, 2008

I was just charged $69.97 and I have NO IDEA what the heck this even is...I have never signed up for or received anything for a free trial!! I am furious right now cause my money situation if VERY TIGHT and due to this out of no where charge my checking account just got all messed up...WTF!
    I have been trying to call #1-866-652-0479 & of coarse no answer...GREAT...help what do I do?

• Ya
      25th of May, 2008

Please send compliants with copys of other internet complaints to the Secretary Attorney General of your STATE!!!-Use the right from, or these people are going to be rich, before we get any help. I dont even remember buying or trying this product, this is a serious scam going on. Please also send your complaint to the Federal Bureau of Investigation, it is our right as American Citizens, then email your Senator or Representative, since they are so big on not wanting ANY requlation to protect their citizens, because its bad for commerce they tell us.

Thanks, good luck, I really wanted to by my son a electrical scooter this month, they just ruin, and harm my finances and dont know who these people are??????????????

• Se
      21st of Apr, 2008

Don't send any order to me without my call please.

• Vi
      13th of Mar, 2008

Please cancell any orders from my name and e-mail address. This is my second time. The first time i called any money deducted from my credit card please refund back as soon as possible. I have already notified the credit card company. Thanks. V.A.King

• Ph
      12th of Mar, 2008

I did not order your pills, only free package.
    I have a colon problem and I am not able to take these pills per my doctor. I am returning the package you sent after the free ones.

• Pa
      7th of Mar, 2008
    Grandma's Herbal Products - Unauthorized charges!
    Grandma's Herbal Products
    5301 Janice Ave.
    Kenner
    Louisiana
    Phone: 504-439-0593
    www.herbalsavers.com

I sent for a trial package of colon cleanse and was sent a full order and then another and charged my debit card twice @ $78.48 each time.

• Ju
      5th of Mar, 2008

YOU SENT ME MY PILLS AND TOOK THE AMMOUNT OUT OF MY ACCOUNT. NOW I WOULD LIKE TO STOP THEM AS THEY DEFINATELY DO NOT AGREE WITH ME.

I HAVE TRIED TO CALL YOUR NUMBER BUT WAS TOLD THAT YOU HAD TECHNICAL PROBLEMS. HOW LONG COULD THEY POSSIBLY LAST?

PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY MORE PILLS!!!

Judith Conway.

4th of Mar, 2008

I BETTER NOT HEAR OF THEM TAKING OUT OG MY CREDIT CARD. i CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY SO MANY PEOPLE CAN'T LIVE A NORMAL LIFE OF NOT CHEATING PEOPLE OF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY. ALL THEY DESERVE IS TO BURN IN HELL!!!

3rd of Mar, 2008

I only have enough colon cleanser for 3 more days & my trial offer is done, i sent an e-check for another 30 days supply, could you please check on my order? Thank you.

1st of Mar, 2008

I too, have got my thirty day trial. I do not want it every month and I do not want charged for it. I was not able to call to cancel either when I found out this would be continued. Please help!

• Lu
      1st of Mar, 2008

i'm going to call my news station, they will check in to the complaints because they should not take money off your card without you agreeing for them its a scam toget your card number.i will call my cardholder

• Mr
      28th of Feb, 2008

i have also tried repeatedly to get in contact with this company, i desperly need my157.00 x2 back in my account. my wife an i bothe tried the colon cleanser and super lax . we did not want any more , but they have sent 2 more orders sence we recieved the sample.is,nt there or shouldent there be strict laws agenst this sort of thing . i think we should get a lawyer and put granny herb out of biusness for good!!
    plase cancel my order do not charge my account any more. i just wish there was away we could warn other people before they have a chance to screw any one else.

• Ta
      28th of Feb, 2008

CANCEL MY ORDER AND DO NOT CHARGE ANY MORE TO MY ACCOUNT> THAT WAS SNEEKY ANY WAY>IWILL CALL THE BANK TO MAKE SURE>

• Ta
      28th of Feb, 2008

Iwant my money back. Idid not know this was going to happen. I want to cancel any futher orders.

• Zo
      27th of Feb, 2008

Please i want to cancel my acccount i tried to call you by phone but never go through please do not send me any more pills thank you Zoila Fullerton can you tell why I can not get through when I call?

• De
      27th of Feb, 2008

we all are going through the same thing(the complaints). You said it was a free trial but we did'nt say that we wanted your product so why are you taking my money out my account. Are you looking for a law suite. This product hurts your stomach and make you ill. you said that there was not a side affect when there is. I do not want this product and do not take my money off the account or I will get a lawyer and you will also be on the news exposed because I do believe that this is a scandle.

• Te
      26th of Feb, 2008

I would like to cancel my order wiyh you it has not done anything for me so I don"t want it anymore thanks Teresa Cooley