C-S Center Inc. / Grandma's Herbal Products / Unauthorized billing!

Sent for a $23.00 trial pack of herbal products and receive a monthly supply of non-authorized products with credit charged for $102.88. Beware!

Comments

1st of Mar, 2008

I too, have got my thirty day trial. I do not want it every month and I do not want charged for it. I was not able to call to cancel either when I found out this would be continued. Please help!

3rd of Mar, 2008

I only have enough colon cleanser for 3 more days & my trial offer is done, i sent an e-check for another 30 days supply, could you please check on my order? Thank you.

4th of Mar, 2008

I BETTER NOT HEAR OF THEM TAKING OUT OG MY CREDIT CARD. i CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY SO MANY PEOPLE CAN'T LIVE A NORMAL LIFE OF NOT CHEATING PEOPLE OF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY. ALL THEY DESERVE IS TO BURN IN HELL!!!

• Ju
      5th of Mar, 2008

YOU SENT ME MY PILLS AND TOOK THE AMMOUNT OUT OF MY ACCOUNT. NOW I WOULD LIKE TO STOP THEM AS THEY DEFINATELY DO NOT AGREE WITH ME.

I HAVE TRIED TO CALL YOUR NUMBER BUT WAS TOLD THAT YOU HAD TECHNICAL PROBLEMS. HOW LONG COULD THEY POSSIBLY LAST?

PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY MORE PILLS!!!

Judith Conway.

• Pa
      7th of Mar, 2008
    Grandma's Herbal Products - Unauthorized charges!
    Grandma's Herbal Products
    5301 Janice Ave.
    Kenner
    Louisiana
    Phone: 504-439-0593
    www.herbalsavers.com

I sent for a trial package of colon cleanse and was sent a full order and then another and charged my debit card twice @ $78.48 each time.

• Ph
      12th of Mar, 2008

I did not order your pills, only free package.
    I have a colon problem and I am not able to take these pills per my doctor. I am returning the package you sent after the free ones.

• Vi
      13th of Mar, 2008

Please cancell any orders from my name and e-mail address. This is my second time. The first time i called any money deducted from my credit card please refund back as soon as possible. I have already notified the credit card company. Thanks. V.A.King

• Se
      21st of Apr, 2008

Don't send any order to me without my call please.

• Ya
      25th of May, 2008

Please send compliants with copys of other internet complaints to the Secretary Attorney General of your STATE!!!-Use the right from, or these people are going to be rich, before we get any help. I dont even remember buying or trying this product, this is a serious scam going on. Please also send your complaint to the Federal Bureau of Investigation, it is our right as American Citizens, then email your Senator or Representative, since they are so big on not wanting ANY requlation to protect their citizens, because its bad for commerce they tell us.

Thanks, good luck, I really wanted to by my son a electrical scooter this month, they just ruin, and harm my finances and dont know who these people are??????????????

• Me
      10th of Jul, 2008

I was just charged $69.97 and I have NO IDEA what the heck this even is...I have never signed up for or received anything for a free trial!! I am furious right now cause my money situation if VERY TIGHT and due to this out of no where charge my checking account just got all messed up...WTF!
    I have been trying to call #1-866-652-0479 & of coarse no answer...GREAT...help what do I do?

1st of Aug, 2008

IF YOU WOULD READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DISCLOSURE THAT YOU MUST AGREE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND BEFORE WE CAN CHARGE YOUR CARD THEN YOU WOULD SEE THAT THE MONTHLY FEES ARE CLEARLY STATED.

13th of Aug, 2008

My husband and I just noticed two purchases on our bank statement for 69.97 each. One for July and one for August. I called the toll-free number, and after being on hold for ONE HOUR!!! I got a recorded message from "Corey". Well, I went ballistic, stating that my account should be credited this money, since I never ordered OR received anything from them. I also immediately called my bank to investigate these fraudulent charges. I'm hoping that this will be resolved soon, and that we will not be seeing any more of this blatent criminal activity on our bank statements. This is appalling! I am also taking the steps to close out the credit/debit card they are using and having a new one issued. With all the complaints I'm reading regarding these theives, that seems like the quickest and surest way to stop them.

• Za
      13th of Oct, 2010

THIS IS ONE OF THE TOP 5 SCAMS OF 2010 WATCH OUT!