C-S Center Inc. / Grandma's Herbal Products / Unauthorized billing!

Sent for a $23.00 trial pack of herbal products and receive a monthly supply of non-authorized products with credit charged for $102.88. Beware!

Comments

28th of Jan, 2008

Me too!. And I have been trying for two months to get my 157.96
    back from them even though when I called them they gave me a cancellation number and I have returned their product. Also, if you go to their website at www.herbalsavers.com it just comes up to one page that has no links to anything else now.

PS:
    We tried the colon cleaner product and it gave me such a stomache that I thought that I was going to have to go the hospital after only using it as they directed for three of the seven day trial package that they sent me.

28th of Jan, 2008

PSS: Good luck on any action from these folks. they will tell you that they are going to retun your funds when they get their product back but as for me, that hasnt happened yet. but for all of you who have been taken in by this SNAKEOIL sales company, the phone number that I used to contact them was

1-866-652-0479 then option 1

• Ka
      12th of Feb, 2008

I don't want to receive this product anymore. I didn't authorize a monthly shipment after
    the first trial use. Please don't send me any more.
    Thank you.

Karen Neveau

• Di
      19th of Feb, 2008

i got got an unauthorized payment of 78.00 on my credit card from them without my consent...that charge was for a sample? Common.. and i tried calling the company to see what was going on and there was no answer.. now i'm really worried... i cant believe there are such mean people out there...

• Lo
      22nd of Feb, 2008

The same thing happened to me. I called the next day to tellthem i dont want this they said already mailed next shippment & charged me, I should not have waited two days. I do believe there is a trial period. Very rude people you have to talk to. What a rip off!!!

22nd of Feb, 2008

Pls.stop sending me the herbal colon cleanser & tonic,super lax. And pls. Don't get any credit on my visa card. I just hope you understand what i'm trying to say... Thank you...

• Li
      23rd of Feb, 2008

This company is unavailable by telephone alltogether. The product made me deathly ill and was almost hospitalized. I have tried to get in touch with them to tell them I DO NOT WANT ANY MORE. They double billed me shipping
    Linda benson
    talent oregon
    541-535-3030

• La
      25th of Feb, 2008

I agree someone called said I will get a trial pack for $3.95 when I recieve it to call to say I no longer want any more so dont bill they sent it late when I received it already had billed my credit card for $78.98. called them never get a answer. Always closed or so busy phone lines of busy. I did call my bank said if never speak with them and they take funds out call them and they will get involved.

• Th
      25th of Feb, 2008

Its all a get rich scheme, they don't even allow you to finish the product. Before charging you, go to your local health store. Its safer! ! Milwaukee WI.

25th of Feb, 2008

This is a ripoff these people want even answer there phone for me to cancel my order. I did not know this was a tell a marketing shame. I waited on hold for over a hour with not even speaking to anyone. Do not fall for lies told at Grandma's Herbs herbal colon cleanser & tonic this is a big ripoff.

• Do
      26th of Feb, 2008

I have tried colon clearner package. It made me very sick.
    I am taking other medications and my doctor believes that it
    is not compatible with the clearner.

I have tried to call by phone, but unable to get anyone to answer.

Will you please CANCEL any other agreement to send more cleanser.

Donald Upton
    6108 Glenhurst Way
    Citrus Heights CA 95621

• Ro
      26th of Feb, 2008

I did not authorized the colon cleanse package. Please returned my 78.00 that was taken. Robert Miller

• Cn
      26th of Feb, 2008

I agree... I can't get a hold of them to cancal my order! It is a scame people don't be taken by these horrible people! I can't believe this, I hope they get caught. I already informed my bank, and they said they will look into it. What a rip off!!! PLEASE CANCEL MY ORDER!

CINDY

• Te
      26th of Feb, 2008

I would like to cancel my order wiyh you it has not done anything for me so I don"t want it anymore thanks Teresa Cooley

• De
      27th of Feb, 2008

we all are going through the same thing(the complaints). You said it was a free trial but we did'nt say that we wanted your product so why are you taking my money out my account. Are you looking for a law suite. This product hurts your stomach and make you ill. you said that there was not a side affect when there is. I do not want this product and do not take my money off the account or I will get a lawyer and you will also be on the news exposed because I do believe that this is a scandle.

• Zo
      27th of Feb, 2008

Please i want to cancel my acccount i tried to call you by phone but never go through please do not send me any more pills thank you Zoila Fullerton can you tell why I can not get through when I call?

• Ta
      28th of Feb, 2008

Iwant my money back. Idid not know this was going to happen. I want to cancel any futher orders.

• Ta
      28th of Feb, 2008

CANCEL MY ORDER AND DO NOT CHARGE ANY MORE TO MY ACCOUNT> THAT WAS SNEEKY ANY WAY>IWILL CALL THE BANK TO MAKE SURE>

• Mr
      28th of Feb, 2008

i have also tried repeatedly to get in contact with this company, i desperly need my157.00 x2 back in my account. my wife an i bothe tried the colon cleanser and super lax . we did not want any more , but they have sent 2 more orders sence we recieved the sample.is,nt there or shouldent there be strict laws agenst this sort of thing . i think we should get a lawyer and put granny herb out of biusness for good!!
    plase cancel my order do not charge my account any more. i just wish there was away we could warn other people before they have a chance to screw any one else.

• Lu
      1st of Mar, 2008

i'm going to call my news station, they will check in to the complaints because they should not take money off your card without you agreeing for them its a scam toget your card number.i will call my cardholder