C & R LOAN MODIFICATION / c & r loan modification

1 Hollywood, FL, United States Review updated:

Just got an Email from Paul and Amanda on two different dates:

Paul is asking for more money prior to Amanda's email now keep this in mind. And still no one will answer the phone. The scam at work, the was another negative feedback on this site and now it's gone. And so called positive feeback is still here to draw more victims in. I left Chris a message but no return call back yet. He's bragged that his father or grandfather left him s lew of money and he started this company. The feds, BBB, Attorney General have been notified along with US Government. Also I have contact my local news station that has a trouble shooter alert is in process of contacting them.

while the modification is in review:
Copied and pasted:

Kim and Demetria,

Your negotiation package is in review with the lender. This email is intended to inform you that you have a balance of $700.00 remiaining on the retainer fee. If YOU want me to help save your home from foreclosure and modify the payment to an affordable rate, YOU need to contact us at your earliest convenience. Thanks for your cooperation. I look forward in taking care of your home in a timely manner.

Regards,

Email: pdamiano@cnrloanmods.com

Now Amanda's Email:
(Copied and pasted)
Kim and Demetria,

Please send the following documentation that your lender is requesting to update your financials and re-review your case for a loan modifications. As of right now, you are not qualified for a plan. Let’s get this info in ASAP so I may re-do financials for the lender.

1. Most recent paystubs for both. 1 for Kim and 2 for Demetria
2. 2 months of most recent bank statements with transaction activity
3. Revised hardship letter – I have attached a template for you to use. Please be sure to sign and date this

Talk to you soon, take care.

One I've been dealing with this company for 5 months or so. They will not answer the phone no matter what extension they give you. The voicemail has no greeting to whom you leaving the messages to. I got heated a last month and had to talk to the owner (Christopher)when I got a call from them. Which he stated that they are 2/3 third the way on modifying the loan. I originally requested money back and was talk out of it and now a month later one voicemail message about a week ago which Tina left the message to callback with her extension. Guess what no return call from Tina, and no one will answer the phone not even the operator if they have one? They did have an operator receptionist before relocating to a new location. that person was answering the phone but would never say the name of the company or her name. I asked why she did not state the name of the company. Her reply was we have two companies under one umbrella. Ok. Bottom line is we ( wife and I ) have been patience for too long and been ripped off in the past and the same is happening again, same no response. But they will call you four or five times a day to get that first initial payment in and your paperwork. After that you hear nothing from them for months. I believe a refund would do my family justice here.

The owner claims he has done modifications for free when some his clients couldn't come up with the rest of the money. Ok. Send my moneyt back and do mines for free? I have a household of 5 children that moeny we sent was a house payment. Now I'm been corresponding with Obama cabinet and explained my scenario and the current situation my home is in. Company and Banks are ripping people off at a alarming rate. This how people are losing their homes and it's illegal.

Comments

• El
      10th of Sep, 2009

I am So sorry to hear what happened that’s why I entrusted in a law firm to get my Modification done. I recently did a loan Modification with the Sherman and nathanson Law Group. They walked me through every step of the process from start to finish, I was very fortunate to find such a wonderful company to work with. If I may recommend any company to do your loan modification I would give them a call, they did my entire loan modification in exactly 47 days and anytime I had a question they were very responsive in getting right back to me. Its unfortunate there are so many bad company's out there, If anyone comes across any other bad companies please post because no one deserves to get there house taken from them. You can contact them at 424-205-1810 the gentlemen I worked with name was Bret hope this was helpful.

• Pa
      16th of Sep, 2009

I can also confirm this company is running a scam. I have had the same encounter only worse. The owner actually said that "I" had mislead them about contact with my mortgage company. They do not want you contacting your mortgage company and want you to put your faith in them and then you are out the money and perhaps you home. I asked repeatedly for confirmation of correspondence and all interactions with my mortgage companies, and they have failed to respond. My mortgage company also reached out to them often and they did not return the calls. It is clear by their practices and the conversation I had with the owner Chris Monticello where he blatantly told me that LEGALLY all he has to do is 'contact' the company, naturally I took that as confirmation that they have no intention of working on behalf of the customers they are swindling. BUT all is not lost the Florida State Attorney General's Office is investigating into this company's business practices and their involvement in other scams through other bogus company's. Despite Monticello's claims of working closely with the State Attorney Generals office, they laughed and informed me they were investigating several complaints regarding this company and was able to direct me to several agencies that will handle the complaints for the jurisdictions impacted.

If you feel you are being taken by this company contact all the consumer protection agencies for the state of Florida and also within the state that you reside as they are conducting unlawful business practices - fraud across state lines.

• Th
      1st of Feb, 2010

I received a call from Paul about 6-8 months ago. He made all kinds of promises to me especially when I told him how leary I was about dealing with them. Since my contact with this company, I have not gotten any support or feedback. I do not owe them any money as I paid them the amounts that they have requested. I am a widow with a disabled child. I have tried numerous times to contact them and have followed their instructions to the letter.
    Well, now I have received foreclosure notices all because of this company. I am going to be hiring an attorney to try to reverse my situation plus to go after this company for what ever it is they have got. I am also going to have my attorney set his sights on Paul Damiano and anyone he supervises as well as his bosses. Thanks to this guy, I may not be able to provide a safe home environment for my daughter.

Theresa (Terry) Poupore

• Ah
      5th of May, 2010

Paul Damiano was the ring leader when he was with United Housing Relief. I was scammed out of $1, 595 last year and I have not been able to get my money back. He (they) took my money and did nothing to help my situation. Please be cautious of anything that has his name attached to it. His reputation taints everything that it comes into contact with.

F. Hall

• Wo
      17th of Dec, 2010

I am pretty sure that this company is closed now but i used to work for them. They are the biggest scam and they swear (even to their employees) that they aren't. They cold call customers and get them excited about saving their homes. Hey, when you are desperate you will do just about anything. They tell them not to pay their next month's mortgage and just make their first payment to them. They tell the customers that they will take the paperwork down to underwriting1 for approval (mind you, there was no underwriting). They only had customer service reps and assistants to handle payments. There were no lawyers and definitely no calls to the banks! Sorry to all the people that got scammed by this company. Report them to the BBB. They have other companies as well so be aware. They used to be First Choice Debt Resolution.

• Sc
      12th of Jan, 2013

So it looks like they made another name change to Perry Draper Law. Its all the same people. Paul Damiano is still running the scam at full speed. They now have added Perry Draper Law in order to get an a rating with the BBB. Here is there contact information if you want to let them know what you think.

Paul Damiano's cell 954 709 9763

28870 U.S. Highway 19 N., Suite 300
    Clearwater, Florida 33761
    Phone: 877-594-6234
    Fax: 866-480-8409

Mader Law Group, Mader & associates, now Perry Draper. lol.. they will just keep changing names ir order to run fraud