C R England / harassment

I was treated like a dog at the texas school and then assaulted by my trainer as well. I am current seeking women that have gone through the pain of assault and rape by trainer from C R England. We must band together if this is to stop. There is strength in numbers.

Lo

Comments

• Th
      3rd of Mar, 2009

• Sh
      29th of Jun, 2009

Im sorry to hear about your situation I have been there and know what it feels like, not with CR England but I did get scewed by them because of there money hungry appitite and lies. They are sh**t and not worth losing your livelyhood over. I hope that any other women that has had simular circumstances join and come together to fight these bast**ds. Give them a taste of their own medicine. You go girl.

• Te
      19th of Sep, 2009

I had the rudest people at CR England come up to me and just say the most crude things to me. I know trucker men have a bad rap about being dirty old men sometimes, but a large percentage of England drivers seemed to fit that description to a tee. DIRTY MEN with no manners or decency. I wish I had a story to help you out, but verbal abuse from other drivers probably won't cut it. I had a lease driver trainer get drunk and proposition me one time, but after i politely told him there was no chance in hell, grabbed my mace and went back to sleep on the bunk, he left me alone. Good luck

• Fa
      10th of Oct, 2009

why didnt you get his driver code or truck number and call human resources and lodge a formal complaint??? england takes these very seriously just ask my last codriver when they told him to quit crapping on the floor. in the truck..

• Fa
      26th of May, 2010

hey utah has no statue of limitation on alleging rape charges.. even against a former employer dont let him get away with it its a crime...

• Cr
      30th of May, 2012

im guessing this is a common problem but im actually a guy and had to go with a phase 1 driver for a month like most trainees do and had a similar situation. im 26, slim, white guy, clean cut, and do happen to be bisexual but im me which is mostly strait acting but not in the closet to get a better understanding of who i am. so me i had brought a laptop that had water damage and the keyboard and wifi card didnt work on it so my trainer said he was a computer wiz so i let him take a look at it one night when i took my shift and not even an hour later he came up front, sat in the passenger seat and started asking and complimenting me on my photos and telling me he blew one of his friends when he was younger and liked it. from then on it got worse till i finally had to tell him off because i dont like my bottom getting pinched while i sleep by some nasty old fart who i dont know, dont like, and could barely stand.