bynsave / online order with bynsave

On 11/22 I ordered 1 Felt Christmas tree. I checking on the order I found they had charged me for 2 items and expedited shipping. My original order of $29.99 has now cost me $59.80 and I have not received my order as of 12/14 . I have requested that they either ship my order or reverse all charges and have only gotten a patent response that my order is being shipped to me. When checking on the order it says that a label has been made and it is waiting to be shipped. I will never shop with them again and hope that nobody else gets scammed like this. At this time I would like a full return of my hard earned money. Order #5370.
Why have you not sent out my order yet? I checked and the label has been generated and you have not shipped it yet! What kind of a scam is this? Please reverse the charges to my account and do not bother shipping this as it was a felt Christmas tree for my Granddaughter and it is too late for it. I had originally ordered one item. You charged me for two and I have not received anything. Please return the $59.80 to my account immediately.

Annette Siebert

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: A shipment from order #5370 is on the way
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2018 23:23:31 -0800
From: Annette
To: bynsave

So far my order has not been shipped, could you please mail this as I paid for expedited shipping.

Annette Siebert

[protected]
On 11/29/2018 2:58 PM, bynsave wrote:
> bynsave
> Order #5370
> Your order is on the way
> Your order is on the way. Track your shipment to see the delivery status.
> View your order
> Prime delivery × 1

An
Dec 14, 2018

More bynsave Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Kj
      17th of Dec, 2018

Same experience. Ordered somebody bracelets, small screwdriver and 2 felt Christmas trees on Nov 21st.

Received a package with bracelets only. I asked about the other 3 items. They said they would send me tracking number (they didn't.)

I emailed again a couple days later. They said they would check into it.

Again, I emailed a few days later. Nothing. No response. It's now the week before Christmas, with no response and no other items.

Definitely not first class.

• Br
      18th of Dec, 2018

I had the same experience with the felt tree. A shipping label was created on November 28th and nothing ever since. I emailed them last week and they said it had shipped and they would check with USPS. I emailed them yesterday demanding a refund with a screen shot of the tracking on the device showing that it was never sent. I magically got a shipping notification last night saying it finally shipped. Their response was : We contacted USPS there was a delay with USPS due to California wildfires and Canada Post strike.
    Our USPS manager confirmed to us you will receive it this Friday.
    We apologize for delays.

A little too late as I got if for my nephew and he will be with his dad now until after Christmas and will not get to play with it. i still want to do a chargeback just for them lying about shipping it.