Comments

• Ne
      21st of Jan, 2009

hi. ive beeen a victim of this magazine publisher, and for more than 5 months theyve been ripping me off on my account although ive told them that the offer that was told to me was to pay only ONCE for $49.90 for the 20 months of subscription. i feel so stupid now for giving my account and i read online that im not the only one who suffered from their misleading offer. i read one that said that she changed her bank account number the next day. but in my case, i have signed a letter from them and i recalled on that letter, they will only ask me once for the $49.90 amount ONCE and i can have the magazines every month. i mean, they offered really good magazines but the way they informed you over the phone and letter is quite outrageous. so ive decided myself that today, im going to try changing my bank account too . but i wonder in legal matter if they can sue me because ive signed a letter to them? though the letter was quite misleading and different from what theyve been doing months already...