BuyVogue.com / Refund not received

1 NY, United States Review updated:

I ordered a pair of sneakers and a par of belts from BuyVogue.com on 6/11/08. They said that someone will be calling me to verify the order, then they asked for some additional information, like credit card statements, then I decided to cancel my order because I suspected that something is wrong. I canceled the order on 6/21/08 for full refund, and never got my money back. I was told it will take 10 business days. It is more than one month now and no money yet. My order number is 506325, total amount is $546.00.

Comments

• Mo
      7th of Aug, 2008

same with me!! no money back, no product, they're a fraud!!!

• Cu
      19th of Aug, 2008

My order # 504633. I have order on apair of fendi shoes and 1 gucci belt and a parada belt for $387.00. I didnt like them so i returned them back but they didnt sent me the refund back an d it been all most 3 months since the day i sent them back. I tried to contact them but i couldnt. NO CONTACT NUMBER u ###ing ### . Chat live was unblieveable, there was nobody there to talk to you . This website is totally fake. Dont ever shop at this fake website or you end up lose all the money

22nd of Aug, 2008

its been two months and i have not recieved my refund of 129$ i spoke with rep and they sai before friday. its now two friday later and still no refund. i want my money these guys are ripp offs. dont shop with them

3rd of Nov, 2008

I ordered a pair of red prada men shoes on Oct 30, 2008 and was emailed on Oct 31, 2008 for a picture of credit card and a copy of drivers license, which i found wierd, but with all the fraud i thought they were being cautious. Right after i faxed the info i l tried to have a live chat but could only leave a message. They haven't gotten back to me yet. Im starting to worry ORDER #512369

• Ro
      26th of Mar, 2009

PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM BUYVOGUE. I ordered a pair of Gucci shoes and a Gucci belt but when I received it I didn't like it since it was not genuine. I returned it but never received my credit yet. This has been since my order date 12-1-08. Currently, I have been complainting to them about it thru email but nothing has been credit to my account yet. The email confirmed my return and also they said they have credit my $228 to my account already. They are groups of BS. You can't call them neither.

4th of Sep, 2009

did somebody get money back at the end? andry12342002@yahoo.com

• Bl
      2nd of Mar, 2010

they took my money and i never received my prada shoes