BuyVogue.com / Purchases

1 NJ, United States Review updated:

I brought a pair of Prada Sneakers for my son on December 2, 2008. I order a men shoe size 7 and returned them because they were too big. I recieved the size 7 on December 2 and returned them on December 3. BuyVogue did not email to let me know if they received the shoes. So, I emailed them and tracked the package and it was received on December 8, 2008. I then emailed them again and told them I needed the merchandise by Christmas and they said you probably will receive the shoes. I emailed them again on December 17 to ask what was THE STATUS OR MY ORDER and they wrote that I had received my merchandise on December 2, 2008. I had to explain the situation all over again in a email because you can't call them and you have to hope they answer your email. The problem is they do not have a good return or exhange system. I just want a womans size 6 or my money back. They never have a answer. So, now I'm waiting to see what will happen and I still do not have the shoes for my son on Christmas morning. So, TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

• Fr
      4th of Aug, 2008
    BuyVogue.com - took my money and never sent my order
    buyvogue.com

i ordered a pair of gucci shoe size 10, i was sent size 9. it was too small for me so i returned it back. later i aws told told my new pair of size 10 was sent to me. but it wasd sent to a different adress, which was not the adress i gave to them. for more than two months now i never received my order.

• Tw
      31st of Aug, 2009
    BuyVogue.com - no exchange/refunds
    175 Van Winkle
    East Rutherford
    New Jersey
    buyvogue.com

I order 2 pairs of sneakers (prada, gucci) 1 of them were the wrong size and color, I sent them 1 pair back for exchange via UPS, I recieved nothing yet no money or sneakers, I will follow through you can bet that!!! They are real live scammers stay away!

• Tr
      29th of Sep, 2010
    BuyVogue.com - havent received product
    119-26 177 place
    New York
    Phone: 718 301 3211
    butvogue.com

i placed a order with buyvogue and paid for a week for my product to be shipped that was 9/12/2010 it is now 09/29/10 havent received my order just a conformation saying that they have places my order and havent been able to reach amyone by telephone only by e-mail.

• Ar
      3rd of Oct, 2010
    www.buyvogue.com - scarpe prada
    debora guzzo
    Italy
    Phone: 3494435810

ho pagato e non ho ricevuto nulla come posso fare??