BuyVogue.com / Rip off

I had ordered two pair of shoes prada/gucci's on may 30 of 2008 I want back to their website the next day to ordered my other pair of shoes, on the same day I asked them did they do next day shipping or overnight they told me no so I cancelled one of the shoes so I could have money for my 16th birthday, I asked customer care how long was it going to take for me to get my money back they told me two weeks its been 5 weeks and I haven't received my money back.

Va

Comments

• He
      18th of Jul, 2008

Hello,
    I am one of buyvogue emloyee. We refunded your money recently and we are sorry for this delay.

• St
      31st of Jul, 2008

It is more than a month that I bought a gucci belt at buyvogue he sent me confirmation of the order but not the article and the tracking number of messages I sent a message, no answer .I was trying to contact them online still nothing. I want to tell all the people who would like to buy products in this website does not do so because it is thieves, swindlers and I know who to contact for this type of scam if they don't give me back my money.

• Mo
      7th of Aug, 2008

i cancelled a buyvogue order and never received the sandals nor money back FAKE!!!

• Ra
      17th of Nov, 2008
    BuyVogue.com - reimbursement
    Buyvogue Inc.
    175 Van Winkle
    East Rutherford
    New Jersey
    buyvogue.com

Placed an COD order for a belt. They sent me a totally wrong belt. I returned it via certified mail. They recived and signed it for the USPS guy. Now they deny it and they are not giving my money back. No telephone number, only live chatting with somebody who can't even spell "Shoes". most likely from china or vietnam. This is a rip off.

• Sh
      4th of Dec, 2008

you should google them first. i just did and found out theyr registered in turkey. a lot of these fake online stores are owned by turks

• Mi
      6th of Apr, 2009

I ve ordered a gucci belt as well almost a month ago and nothing arrived yet, they are banditos.
    The money was cashed through my credit card in Turkey so go figure out since they are claiming that it takes so long because the belt is coming from U.S.A

they are ###ers

keep of BUYVOGUE, it s a FAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FAKE PRODUCTS
    AND BANDITOS

• Za
      13th of May, 2009

I am starting to feel the same way, I ordered my items almost a month ago and still have not received them, can someone please tell me who to notify because when I try to contact them you get no response, and I want my money back!

• Da
      26th of May, 2009

Watch these guys. Sent money.Got nothing. Lots of BS stories.
    DON'T BUY!

• Mo
      1st of Aug, 2009

I ordered some prada shoes a month ago and I haven't received anything yet. I can't get a hold of them either and they already charged my credit card!!!
    They are a SCAM.
    the good thing is that my husband is a lawyer and he is working on that!!!@!!