BuyVogue / pending refund status

The company has bad service and the merchandise is not authentic. My order #513633 was placed on 12-1-09 for a Gucci belt and Gucci shoes. I received it but of course realized that it was not genuine, therefore, I returned it the next day. I was emailed the confirmation that their warehouse have received the merchandises on 1-5-09. I waited over 2 months for the return credit and nothing yet. I send them emails regarding this matter since that's the only way to contact them and their response is "your refund has been made by your bank directly to the card you used for shopping, if you have any problem, please contact with your bank". I have been calling my credit card almost everyday and they said there's no credit refund yet and today is 3-27-09. It should not take that long to credit my account. I feel that I am another victim of this scam. It's unbelievable especially after reading all these other complaints similar to mine. I gave up on this refund. I hope someone can take further actions to investigate this online company and then abandon them to protect other potential victims. The products are "FAKE". I was lured into thinking it's genuine. I didn't think it's legal to sell fake Brands like Gucci online where everyone knows.

N  6th of Jul, 2009 by

BuyVogue - no refund

they suck i order prada shoes in may 2009 and it took three days to take the money out of my account but i never recieved my shoes i text the live person but they never call back i started e mailing them and they gave all kinds of story about customs and about me recieving my refund i call my bank and they refund my money on july 2, 2009 and they are going after the company so if you have been trying to get your money back call your bank for help they will refund your money to you .