[Resolved] BuyVCC.com / eBay Account Fraud - Stolen Money

2 Texas, United States Review updated:

WORD OF WARNING- DO NOT BUY OFF BUYVCC.COM- TOTAL SCAM!!!

Do not trust this website. I was dumb enough to buy a fraudulent account from this piece of ###; Tim.
I lost my money and he made up some excuse saying that the card owner called them up (there is not even a phone number!) complaining of the fraudulent purchase.

MATE! I AM A 21 YEAR OLD GIRL TRYING TO SET UP AN EBAY BUSINESS. I WILL TAKE THIS PERSONALLY (BECAUSE I AM EFFING PIS%ED OFF) AND LET EVERYONE KNOW WHAT A SCAMMING, SLIPPERY SNAKE YOU ARE.

I WILL POST SCREENSHOTS SOON TO SHOW WHAT A SCAMMER THIS GUY IS !!DO NOT TRUST!!

CLEARLY ALL THE "POSITIVE FEEDBACK" COMES FROM THE KEYBOARD OF THIS SO CALLED "TIM".

Thanky ou Tim,

• buyvcc's Response, Nov 15, 2016

We didn't scam you; we just cancelled your order because our system showed your order as high risk. We never took your money - we simply voided the transaction.
    I included screenshots as proof.

Zr
Jun 4, 2016

More BuyVCC.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ka
      22nd of Feb, 2018

BUYVCC has a very loooooong history of stealing peoples money. And guess what...I think it's about time we got the police involved in dealing with this criminal. Internet fraud is a serious thing Tim... Tom.. whatever you call yourself at BUYVCC. Get ready for some serious damage. You and your little girlfriend better take the next plane to Korea before the Fed's start knocking at your door. Just wait and see.. Been watching you screw people over for years. Times up

• Bu
      20th of Mar, 2018

@Kathylpo That's a pretty serious accusation; we've never stolen any money.
    If you feel like you've been wronged in any way, you can reach out to me personally at tim@buyvcc.com

• Sh
      27th of Sep, 2018

Hey Tim [censored] These People Bro !

13th of Oct, 2018

LOVE these guys. bought a ebay stealth from them and have been using it and loving it for 4 months now.
    UNFORTUNATELY...these people (buyvcc.com) have just recently, with out warning, been shut down.
    Wish i bought a few accounts as back ups. oh well.

• Za
      23rd of Oct, 2018

@M.astealth Do you know why they're out of business? I've been trying to get ahold of them, but they're unresponsive.

• Fl
      5th of Nov, 2018

Rumor has it Tim was grabbed by the Feds. Rumor HAS NOT been verified. No court records located as of yet...but yes, he has disappeared.

• Za
      7th of Nov, 2018

@flyer66 I'd definitely like to see some proof of that and the story behind it. Hopefully he was doing nothing illegal. I message him on facebook and he saw the message. Just didn't respond.

• Fl
      12th of Nov, 2018

As I said, nothing but a rumor. It was passed on by someone else who is in the same line of work that Tim was. Beyond that the only thing known for sure is he disappeared. Along with his website, his employees and whatever money he received from his customers before he vanished.